Linux installation of VMWare under a problem, recently due to project needs, we have to Fedora8 system to install a virtual machine, the above run a Windows Server 2003, after a hard time to find a Linux version of VMWare, after installation, every time you start the virtual machine will report.
Unable to change the power state of the virtual machine: internal error.
This is an error.
At first I thought there was a problem with the vmware settings, but I finally found the answer on the Internet:
I encountered this problem when running a Vmware workstation under Ubuntu Jaunty. I get an error when shutting down the machine via an NX session.
It’s the result of a zombie ‘vmware-vmx’ process running. All you need to do is kill the process. This command sends ‘signal 9’ to the process. When sent to the process, SIGKILL causes the process to terminate immediately. Contrary to SIGTERM and SIGINT, this signal cannot be captured or ignored. More info:More sigkill info.
After that, I was able to start the virtual machine without any problems.
- Record of solutions to internal error when VMware starts virtual machine
- Solve the problem that the virtual machine can’t be opened? Tips on VMware Workstation cannot connect to the virtual machine
- VMware virtual machine installation of vmware tools, VMware shared folder location
- VMware failed to lock memory file. Error restoring virtual machine state from file
- The solution of centos7 in VMware virtual machine unable to access after installing nginx
- VMware virtual machine prompt: locking file failed, unable to open the disk solution
- Putty remote login VMware virtual machine Linux
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open / dev / vmmon: broken pipeline” when running VMware virtual machine?
- How to Fix VMware Taking ownership of this virtual machine failed
- Quickly solve the problem of Vmware virtual machine “\\.\Global\vmx86”: the system cannot find the specified file
- Nat mode of network configuration for VMware virtual machine
- VMware imports an external virtual machine and displays system error: (unknown exception). Wrong solution
- Ubuntu xshell cannot connect to VMware virtual machine solution
- Solution — unable to install vmware tools on windows2012r2 in VMWare
- Problem solving: this application cannot run under a virtual machine arcmapr, but you are not using a virtual machine
- (Virtual machine monitor failed and Virtual ethernet failed)
- [Solved] VMware Workstation startup error: Unable to open kernel device…
- Linux virtual machine network “job for” network.service failed because the control process exited with error code”
- solve!! VMware Workstation failed to start the VMware authorization service
- The solution to the problem that the virtual machine and the host SSH can’t connect on vmvare