Background: after Android studio is installed, a new virtual machine is created, and then it runs normally for the first time, and then it runs with two errors:
1. Emulator: emulator: error: unknown AVD name, use – list avds to see valid list.
2. Emulator: process finished with exit code 1
search the Internet for the problem, and find the following solution: save a note.
Original source: https://blog.csdn.net/xiaoxiao133/article/details/79819532
Open AVD manager, or you can find
in the menu bar tools, and then click Show on disk in the inverted triangle on the right
the picture is from the original blog Then jump to the folder of your virtual machine and copy the previous path. Take the original blog map as an example:
* * C: (users/administrator) \ *
just use the previous path (all the previous paths of Android include “\”)
and then go to Android in the computer environment variable_ SDK_ Under home
* add Android_ SDK_ The value of the home variable is changed to the path that was copied just now, C::
Thank you again for understanding Android_ SDK_ Environment variable of home!
Please contact me to delete it.
- How to Fix adb_server_notify: ADB server connection failed
- Mobile app development: installation and configuration of react native
- Modify the VDI path of VirtualBox on MacOSX, and transfer the virtual machine
- AS error: failed to find target with hash string’Google Inc.:Google APIs:21′ error solution
- AS3.5 Error gradle project sync failed.Basic functionality(e.g.editing,debugging) will not work
- Stopping ADB server failed(code -1)
- VMware virtual machine installation of vmware tools, VMware shared folder location
- Command not found: ADB appears on Mac
- emulator: ERROR: x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration! Abnormal problem solved
- Install Xen virtual machine using virt-manager
- VBoxManage.exe: error: Resize hard disk operation for this format is not implemented yet!
- Error report when Hyper-V creates virtual machine
- Android studio simulator architecture choose arm or x86 to solve the problem of missing libraryexception
- Android ADB command adb devices error: protocol fault (no status)
- Solution of U disk content hidden by virus
- An error is displayed when virtualbox uses modifyhd command to expand capacity: Resize medium operation for this format is not implemented yet
- Android learning notes 03: some problems and solutions in the learning process
- An error is reported when starting the Android emulator: Emulator: audio: Failed to create voice `goldfish_audio_in’
- CMD input Java error could not create the Java virtual machine
- Failed to load vmmr0.r0 (Verr_ SUPLIB_ PATH_ NOT_ CLEAN).