Android SDK is updated with Android SDK manager. ADT is installed on eclipse to develop Android. Now, an error is reported every time eclipse is opened, and an error is also reported every time virtual machine is opened. The wrong information is the same.
The error information is as follows:
[2015-05-30-10:14:35 – Android SDK] error when loading the SDK:Error : Error parsing D:/android-sdks/system-images/android-22/android-wear/armeabi-v7a/ devices.xml
CVC complex type. 2.4. D: found invalid content starting with element’d: skin ‘. There should be no child elements here.
Error: Error parsing D:/android-sdks/system-images/android-22/android-wear/x86/ devices.xml
CVC complex type. 2.4. D: found invalid content starting with element’d: skin ‘. There should be no child elements here
Enter the SDK directory and add D/android-sdk/system-images/android-22/android-wear/armeabi-v7a/ devices.xml And D/Android SDK/system images/android-22/Android wear/x86/ devices.xml Delete the file, and then delete the devices.xml Copy it to the folder you deleted, restart eclipse, and solve the problem
- [Java] start eclipse error when loading the SDK
- Error when loading the SDK: Solutions
- Error: Error parsing D:\new_android\Android SDK\system-images\android-25\android-wear\armeabi-v7a\de
- An error is reported after Android studio creates a new virtual machine. Emulator: emulator: error: unknown AVD name
- After eclipse eclipse eclipse imports the correct project, an error is reported in XML and other files
- When Dbeaver starts on Mac, it reports an error: “fail to create java virtual machine”
- Pychar reported an error. Unable to set the python SDK in Python 3.8. This SDK appears to be invalid.
- Re installing Android studio always fails to install SDK when installing software (solution)
- Solve the problem that the virtual machine can’t be opened? Tips on VMware Workstation cannot connect to the virtual machine
- Exception record. When eclipse starts, an error is reported when workspace is opened
- Record of solutions to internal error when VMware starts virtual machine
- Android Studio | Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-26’ in: D:\Android\sdk
- Solve the problem of failed to create the Java virtual machine when eclipse is opened
- Successful solution of eclipse startup error Error:Could not create the Java Virtual Machine Error:A fatal exception has occurred
- Solutions to errors in virtual machine running in Android studio
- Install Xen virtual machine using virt-manager
- Android studio installation virtual machine error ® HAXM installation failed.
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- VirtualBox reports an error supr3hardenedwinrespawn what 5 when opening the virtual machine