Hyper-V virtual environment
Ubuntu 20.04.3 fails to start sshd with error: failed to start OpenBSD secure shell server
sshd – T
prompt sshd: no hostkeys available – exiting.
1. Check whether the SSH service is enabled
PS - e | grep ssh
2. Install ssh
apt-get install openssh-server openssh-client
fail to start
Continue to execute
- Install and start the tftp-server server and possible solutions to Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart xinetd.service problems
- [Solved] Sshd startup error: Failed at step CGROUP spawning /usr/sbin/sshd: No space left on device
- [Solved] Web server failed to start. Port 8080 was already in use.
- Centos7 Start Error: Entering emergency mode.Exit the shell to continue
- Prompt “entering emergency mode. Exit the shell to continue” if the Linux operating system does not start normally
- Ubuntu Sshd: no hostkeys available — exiting.
- [Solved] VMware error: The module “PhysMem” failed to start.
- [Solved] failed to start remount root and kernel file system
- [Solved] Virtual machine Failed to restart network Error: Error:Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking
- [Solved] RHEL 7 installs Oracle RAC 18.104.22.168, executes root.sh error ohasd: failed to start
- Failed to start firewalld.service: Unit is masked [How to Solve]
- [FAILED] Failed to start Raise network interfaces
- [Solved] Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking
- [Solved] Linux Error: Failed to start bean ‘webServerStartStop‘; nested exception is org.springframework.
- CentOS7 Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking [How to Solve]
- Ubuntu Server: How to Install Chrome
- [Solved] Docker Staratup Error: Failed to start Docker Application Container Engineadsafdsad.
- [Solved] OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process:
- How to Solve Ubuntu “Failed to fetch” Error
- [Solved] SSH Failed to Login Ubuntu Error: Socket error Event: 32 Error: 10053. Connection closing…Socket close.