1. Error reporting picture:
2. Win + R, enter CMD, find the port,
3. End the process of occupying the port. The occupied process here is 25588
(1) open the Task Manager and click the details option
(2) Find Java.exe with PID 25588 in the name of java.exe
(3) Right click to end the task -> End process
4. Start springboot again to see if it is resolved.
Successfully started, solved.
- SpringBoot Startup Error: Failed to start component [Connector[HTTP/1.1-8080]]
- [Solved] Web server failed to start. Port 8080 was already in use.
- [Solved] Error running ‘myToncat‘: Address localhost:8080 is already in use
- [Solved] jvm 1 Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for object heap
- ZK Error contacting service. It is probably not running [How to Solve]
- Gradle Compile Error: compileJava FAILED [How to Solve]
- Eclipse relies on spring boot configuration processor, and there is no prompt for writing properties and YML
- How to Solve error creating bean with name when springboot starts
- [Solved] SpringBoot Startup Error: Unable to start LiveReload server
- Failed to start bean ‘documentationPluginsBootstrapper‘ [How to Solve]
- Public Key Retrieval is not allowed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Tomcat7 Start Error: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardCon
- jemter java.net.BindException:Address alreardy in use [How to Solve]
- Maven project running servlet jump JSP error: HTTP status 500 – unable to compile class for JSP
- Project Startup Error: Error running ‘xxxApplication‘；Command line is too long, Shoerten command line for……..
- [Solved] GRPC-Server Error: com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(ZLjava/lang/String; CLjava
- [Solved] Hbase Error: ERROR: KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /hbase/master
- [Solved] Rocketmq Root Account Startup Error: Permission denied
- easy-pdf-merge Error: java: command not found [How to Solve]
- FIX: SSL error when connecting to the Jack server. [How to Solve]