[FAILED] Failed to start Raise network interfaces.
The following error occurred during startup. Linux and windows cannot communicate. The reason may be that DHCP and static IP conflict. Use the ifconfig command to check that there is only IPv6 address but no IPv4 address.
Modify the following file:
/etc/network/interfaces.d/eth0, remove static IP settings or DHCP settings:
remove DHCP and replace it with:
auto eth0 iface eth0 inet static address 192.168.2.99 netmask 255.255.255.0
Restart and the problem is solved.
- Virtual machine failed to start network service error: ob for network.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- [Solved] Virtual machine Failed to restart network Error: Error:Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking
- [Solved] KVM Failed to Startup Error: error: Network not found: no network with matching name ‘default‘
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04.3 Fail to Start sshd Error: Failed to start OpenBSD Secure Shell server
- Linux Connect Error: network.service failed [How to Solve]
- Job for network.service failed [How to Solve]
- Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart
- [Solved] Job for network.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “systemctl st
- [Solved] Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking
- Solution of device eth0 does not see to be present, delaying initialization. Error in network card under Linux
- [Solved] Web server failed to start. Port 8080 was already in use.
- [Solved] failed to start remount root and kernel file system
- [Solved] VMware error: The module “PhysMem” failed to start.
- CentOS7 Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Linux Error: Failed to start bean ‘webServerStartStop‘; nested exception is org.springframework.
- [Solved] RHEL 7 installs Oracle RAC 184.108.40.206, executes root.sh error ohasd: failed to start
- Linux: Configure Network address through Netplan
- [Solved] Docker Staratup Error: Failed to start Docker Application Container Engineadsafdsad.
- [Solved] CentOS Network Card startup error: RTNETLINK answers: File exist