sshd restart error:
systemctl restart sshd.service
The screenshot is as following:
Failed at step CGROUP spawning /usr/sbin/sshd: No space left on device Failed to create cgroup /system.slice/sshd.service: No such file or directory
The reason for this is that the cgroup is not mounted.
Mount the cgroup directory
mount -t tmpfs cgroup_root /sys/fs/cgroup
umount -t tmpfs cgroup_root /sys/fs/cgroup
then restart to connect normally
systemctl start sshd.service
- Error: ENOSPC: no space left on device [How to Solve]
- Ubuntu Sshd: no hostkeys available — exiting.
- LINUX unzip Error: checkdir error: cannot create person, No space left on device
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04.3 Fail to Start sshd Error: Failed to start OpenBSD Secure Shell server
- /usr/bin/ssh-copy-id: ERROR: No identities found [How to Solve]
- Ubuntu Startup Error: warning failed to connect to lvmetad，falling back to device scanning
- [Solved] /usr/bin/ld: cannot find crti.o: No such file or directory & /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lc
- [Solved] Error: Connection activation failed: No suitable device found for this connection.
- [Solved] nginx: [error] open() “/usr/local/nginx/nginx.pid” failed (2: No such file or directory)
- [Solved] Window Redis Service Failed to Startup: bind No error
- [Solved] nova-compute.log Error: Instance failed block device setup
- AFTER THE GIT SOURCE CODE IS INSTALLED, AN ERROR IS REPORTED /USR/BIN/GIT: NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY
- [Solved] Warning: detected “cgroupfs“ as the Docker cgroup driver. The recommended driver is “systemd“.
- [Ubuntu] How to Solve dpkg Error: dpkg: error: failed to open package info file ‘/usr/local/var/lib/dpkg/status’ for reading: No such file or directory
- [Solved] KVM Failed to Startup Error: error: Network not found: no network with matching name ‘default‘
- The solution of insufficient disk space of docker in Ubuntu
- [Solved] docker Startup Error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- [Solved] Any Softwares Install Error in Ubuntu: /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code
- [Solved] pxp_lib.h:19:10: fatal error: linux/pxp_device.h: No such file or directory
- [Solved] mongo Startup Error: ERROR: child process failed, exited with error number 1