Similarly, this can also solve the problem that Linux Ping does not sleep on the host because the network is not turned on
Solve the problem of failed to start LSB: bring up/down Networking: caused by MAC address
Here are two solution I found online:
1. Close NetworkManager
2. Change MAC
I tried, but failed
Later, I found that the name of my network card was wrong, so I changed it, and the memory size of the virtual machine became like this
Later, I copied the network card and changed its name
- CentOS7 Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Virtual machine Failed to restart network Error: Error:Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking
- Setting up automatic networking alias for Mac Terminal
- Virtual machine failed to start network service error: ob for network.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04.3 Fail to Start sshd Error: Failed to start OpenBSD Secure Shell server
- [Solved] VMware error: The module “PhysMem” failed to start.
- [FAILED] Failed to start Raise network interfaces
- [Solved] failed to start remount root and kernel file system
- [Solved] Linux Error: Failed to start bean ‘webServerStartStop‘; nested exception is org.springframework.
- [Solved] OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process:
- Failed to start firewalld.service: Unit is masked [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Web server failed to start. Port 8080 was already in use.
- [Solved] RHEL 7 installs Oracle RAC 126.96.36.199, executes root.sh error ohasd: failed to start
- Ubuntu: How to deal with the fatal: the remote end hung up unexpected error of GIT clone Android kernel
- [Solved] Centos7 firewalld startup error: Failed to start firewalld.service: Unit is masked.
- [Solved] Docker Staratup Error: Failed to start Docker Application Container Engineadsafdsad.
- [Solved] Docker Filed to Start Container: Error response from daemon: network XXX not found
- Error: error from slirp4netns while setting up port redirection: map[desc:bad request: add_hostfwd:
- [Solved] Go use zoom to connect DM database and start reporting error in Linux
- Install and start the tftp-server server and possible solutions to Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart xinetd.service problems