A virtual machine that has been running normally. After a shutdown and restart, it is found that SSH cannot connect
Restart network discovery failed
[[email protected] ~]#systemctl stop NetworkManager [[email protected] ~]#systemctl disable NetworkManager [[email protected] ~]#systemctl restart network or [[email protected] ~]#systemctl restart NetworkManager [[email protected] ~]#systemctl restart network
Cause of problem
NetworkManager is a program that detects the network and automatically connects to the network.
Whether it’s wireless or wired, it makes it easy for you to manage.
For wireless networks, the network manager can automatically switch to the most reliable wireless network.
The program using the network manager can freely switch between online and offline modes.
The network manager can preferentially select wired network and support VPN.
The network manager was originally developed by RedHat and is now managed by gnome.
- CentOS7 Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking
- Virtual machine failed to start network service error: ob for network.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart
- VScode Error: extension failed XHR Failed (Ubuntu Virtual Machine)
- [Solved] Virtual Machine Boot-up Error: failed to recover intents
- [FAILED] Failed to start Raise network interfaces
- [Solved] KVM Failed to Startup Error: error: Network not found: no network with matching name ‘default‘
- [Solved] Virtual Machine Error: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.Flutter
- Virtual machine ping Command Error: ping name or service not known
- Linux Connect Error: network.service failed [How to Solve]
- Setting up automatic networking alias for Mac Terminal
- Job for network.service failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] VMware Create a Virtual Machine Error: unsuccessful
- Install and start the tftp-server server and possible solutions to Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart xinetd.service problems
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04.3 Fail to Start sshd Error: Failed to start OpenBSD Secure Shell server
- Vmware Virtual Machine ubuntu Compile Error: fatal error: Killed signal terminated program cc1plus
- [Solved] VMware error: The module “PhysMem” failed to start.
- [Solved] Linux virtual machine startup error: operating system not found