It is an Aliyun ecs server, and the following information is seen through vnc login, entering rescue mode.
“Entering emergency mode. Exit the shell to continue”
“Type ‘journalctl’ to view system log.”
You might want to save “/run/initramfs/rdsosreport.txt” to a USB stick or /boot after mounting them and attach it to a bug report.
journalctl warning: /dev/vda1 contains a file system with errors,check forced
fsck failed with error code 4.
Failed to start FIle System Check on /dev/disk/by-uuid/xxx
Dependency failed for /sysroot.
And many other errors, it is impossible to see to which part of the operating system boots into the rescue mode!
1. execute fsck -y /dev/vda1 under :/#, there is fsck command, prompt /dev/vda1 is mounted
2, the directory umount off, reboot again can enter the system normally
- Centos7 Start Error: Entering emergency mode.Exit the shell to continue
- You might want to save ‘/run/in itramf s/rdsosreport.txt“ to a USB stick or bootaf ter mounting
- CentOS/RHEL 7: How to Reinstall GRUB2 from Rescue Mode (EFI)
- Server hardware and RAID configuration
- Linux changing password enter new UNIX password: passwd: authentication token manipulation error
- Job for network.service failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Job for network.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “systemctl st
- Install and start the tftp-server server and possible solutions to Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart xinetd.service problems
- Using common file upload to upload files in SSH project
- Ubuntu Run Error: not syncing : VFS: Unable to mount root
- Mac opens Terminal and reports an error -bash:: command not found
- After Centos installation is complete, ifconfig: command not found
- The upgrade of Ubuntu results in an error in the compilation of Android Jack [Two Method to Solve]
- Linux Execution Error “service mysqld start“error while loading shared libraries: libaio.so.1“
- ls: cannot access /com: Host is down
- Sublime text 3 compiles and executes C/C++ programs directly
- linux tomcat Run (DWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197): No transports initialized [debugIni）
- How to Use Apt get Command Under Mac OSX
- Git Error Resolution: errno:10054 Time out