An error occurs when starting the jar package on the Linux server, as follows:
Web server failed to start. Port 8080 was already in use.
identify and stop the process that’s listening on port 8080 or configure this application to listen on another port.
indicates that the web server failed to start and port 8080 is already in use. Check whether the last started task stopped
1. Enter the bin directory
2. Check whether Tomcat is closed
PS – EF | grep Java
3. Use the Tomcat shutdown command
./shutdown.sh (use with caution)
if you want to kill Tomcat directly, you can use the kill command to kill the process directly
kill – 9 7010
- linux tomcat Run (DWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197): No transports initialized [debugIni）
- Error Running Context: The server unexpectedly closed the connection
- [docker][issue]Error response from daemon: mkdir xxx: file exists: unknown
- Linux Error: bind error: Address already in use [How to Solve]
- Install and start the tftp-server server and possible solutions to Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart xinetd.service problems
- Nginx Startup Error: Job for nginx.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- Aliyunshield occupies port 80 error: Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:80: bind: address already in use
- How to Solve Error: Address already in use
- The problem of inconsistent host names in building rabbitmq on Linux
- Centos6.8vnc error: connect: Connection refused 10061
- How to Solve NPM Error: listen EADDRINUSE 127.0.0.1:8080
- Nginx Error: [emerg] bind() to [::]:80 failed (98: Address already in use)
- Linux gets the program PID according to the port
- Linux Install Docker Error: Failed to restart docker.service: Unit docker.service not found.
- The upgrade of Ubuntu results in an error in the compilation of Android Jack [Two Method to Solve]
- [Linux] ps+awk +while View process memory usage in real time
- Installation, Configuration and Simple Use of Rancher
- Restart and stop of nginx in Linux service
- [Solved] Win 10 VS Code Connect to the container of the server error: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at … Is the docker daemon running
- [Solved] VMware error: The module “PhysMem” failed to start.