OCI runtime create failed: run create failed: unable to start container process: exec: “env”: executable file not found in $PATH: unknown
The above error occurs when running the docker container.
The image given to me by others has been decompressed, and I was told that I used load to load the image.
docker load < ***.tar
The command reports an error
The error message is:
open/var/lib/locker/tmp/locker import - **************/repositories: no such file or directory.
So I used docker import to load the image, and surprisingly it loaded successfully, and there was no problem of 0kb as mentioned on the internet.
docker import ***.tar docker:v1
But there was a problem at runtime.
The following error message appears:
Error response from daemon: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: run create failed: disable to start container process: exec: "env": executable file not found in $PATH: unknown
tar -xvf ***.tar
After decompression, load the image again. Success!
- [Solved] OCI runtime create failed: /usr/bin/nvidia-container-runtime did not terminate successfully: unknown
- [Solved] docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:380
- [Solved] Docker Staratup Error: Failed to start Docker Application Container Engineadsafdsad.
- [Solved] git error: unable to create file Filename too long
- How to Solve Docker delete container image error: Error response from daemon: conflict: unable to delete 7cc1942f1ed5 (must be forced)
- Virtual machine failed to start network service error: ob for network.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- [Solved] Docker Filed to Start Container: Error response from daemon: network XXX not found
- Docker Start Container Error: Error response from daemon: task already exists: unknown
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04.3 Fail to Start sshd Error: Failed to start OpenBSD Secure Shell server
- [Solved] Failed to Setup IP tables: Unable to enable SKIP DNAT rule: (iptables failed: iptables –wait -t na…
- How to Create Threads in Linux
- Linux Virtual Machine Boot Container: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint
- [Solved] Virtual machine Failed to restart network Error: Error:Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking
- ERROR: Failed to Setup IP tables: Unable to enable SKIP DNAT rule
- [Solved] Docker error: “unknown runtime specified NVIDIA” using GPU“
- [Solved] Web server failed to start. Port 8080 was already in use.
- error: C compiler cannot create executables [How to Solve]
- Docker Error: error invoking remote method ‘docker-start-container‘: error: (http code 500) server error –
- Failed to start firewalld.service: Unit is masked [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code. After changing the docker configuration