How to solve the problem that apple’s wireless mouse, keyboard, or trackpad cannot be recognized by the Mac?Macw small series to solve the Apple wireless mouse, keyboard or trackpad can not be recognized by the Mac, I hope to help you!
The device is not recognized by the Mac
If your mouse, keyboard, or trackpad is not recognized by the Mac, follow these steps
Make sure the wireless mouse, keyboard, or trackpad is turned on and there is a slide switch at the bottom of both The Magic mouse and The Magic Mouse 2. Please slide this switch to turn on the device. On the wonderful control mouse, the green LED indicator light will be briefly on. On Miaocontrol mouse 2, the lower part of the switch will be green. Miaoke keyboard, Miaoke keyboard with numeric keypad and Miaoke Pad 2 all have a sliding switch on the back edge. Please slide this switch to turn on the device (it will be green). Early Models of Apple’s wireless keyboard had a power button on the right. Press this button and a green LED indicator light (located next to the button) will appear on the top of the device. When these devices are enabled, they will appear as connected in the Bluetooth section of System Preferences and in the Bluetooth menu of the menu bar. If the device does not appear in either location, make sure it has been charged or replaced, and that it has been paired with the Mac.
Make sure the device is set up to work with the Mac
Mio Keyboard, Mio Keyboard with numeric keypad, Mio Pad 2, and early Apple wireless models work with the Mac.
Make sure the Bluetooth is on
Use Mac laptop’s built-in trackpad or USB mouse to select apple () menu & gt; System Preferences. Then select Bluetooth and make sure it is enabled.
Make sure the device is charged
Miaoke keyboard, Miaoke keyboard with numeric keypad and Miaoke Pad 2 are all equipped with built-in rechargeable batteries. You can connect these devices to a Mac, or use a lightning to USB cable to connect to a USB power adapter to charge them. To achieve the fastest battery charging performance, be sure to turn the device on after connecting the lightning to USB cable. To check the battery life of these devices, click the Bluetooth icon in the Mac menu bar and select the device by name. If the battery of any device is low, please charge the device. If the device is not displayed, make sure to turn on the device as listed above.
Close and restart the device
If your Mac still doesn’t recognize the Apple wireless mouse, keyboard, or trackpad after following these tips, try turning off the wireless device, waiting for a moment, and then restarting it.
- Synergy Protocol error from Server && dual system shared mouse and keyboard solution
- How to uninstall the software for apple / Mac? What if the software can’t be unloaded?
- Mac: how to show hidden files under Apple Mac operating system
- The problem can not be viewed in the corner log of the Mac computer
- Solution to the problem of GCC file format not recognized
- Error encountered during QT + opencv compilation: file not recognized: file format not recognized error resolution
- Mac — Open keyboard F1 – F12 function key
- Wireless network solution of deepin Linux network card driver (manual) installation
- Opensuse12.3 enable / disable touchpad
- Unitypackage failed to install or the express solution could not be installed
- How to solve the problem of no sound after Apple Mac recovers from sleep?
- Wrong path to add PCH file. Apple llvm 9.0 – language cannot be found in the new project
- List indexes must be integers or slices, not tuple solution
- Solution: the network can be recovered only when the Ubuntu broadband is disconnected
- Error: your local changes to the following files would be rewritten by merge solution
- Mac boot boot the most detailed explanation, so that the automatic start of the program can not escape
- Error in project operation org.springframework.beans . factory.BeanCreationException : error creating bean with name can be configured by
- Debian using networking to restart the network can not start the solution of network card
- Git bash display error can not be used, how to solve
- error: a label can only be part of a statement and a declaration is not a statement (How to Fix)