The Apple LLVM 9.0 Language cannot be found in Xcode-target-build Setings. Figure
The project is new. After searching for a long time, I found that I should first look in all, find the Prefix Header and then add the PCH path. In this way, I can see the Apple LLVM 9.0 Language in Basic
The PCH path is wrong. Changed a few times the path, there is a comparison, feel the path is correct ah, can be an error, and then carefully look at the path was found to be more than a space, the path is copied down on the Internet, he revised the next, did not pay too much attention. The diagram below.
- Project with path ‘XXXX’ could not be found
- Take over the project, the project path is inconsistent with the native UE4 path and the solution of Failed to open descriptor file ..//..//..//UE4/UE4.uproject
- Samba shared server cannot be accessed and the path cannot be found
- In the laravel project of GitHub clone, whoops, looks like something went wrong
- Add a new page in latex
- A new virtual machine cannot be connected to the network (error fetching interface information device not found),
- zookeeper Failed to Startup: Error: JAVA_HOME is not set and java could not be found in PATH
- Executable file not found in $path bug solution
- Apple computer download file automatically with suffix problem solving
- Error: lnk1168. Unable to open e::: language ⁃ project3 ⁃ debug ⁃ project3.exe for writing
- Configuration: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $path error in Linux installation file
- Fatal: unable to create ‘project_ path/.git/ index.lock ‘: File exists.
- Problems in compiling VTK with cmake: solutions to error configuration process, project files may be invalid
- The web project removal server reports an error, and the web project in eclipse cannot be automatically deployed to Tomcat
- No code, a solution to the error in the path of reading CSV file by Python: filenotfounderror: [errno 2] no such file or directory: ‘XX. CSV‘
- Error in the project tag in the POM file of Maven project: failure to transfer
- How to uninstall the software for apple / Mac? What if the software can’t be unloaded?
- [unable to read project file xxxxx, XXX failed to load project file, name cannot start with “<" character (hex value 0x3c)] exception handling method
- [solution] the resource file cannot be found in the jar package of Java
- Library file error: adding symbols file in wrong format