It seems that the 64-bit version will have problems, but 32-bit Git can also be installed on 64-bit systems.
Once you have unloaded your 64-bit Git installation, download a 32-bit Git installation and you will be able to use it normally.
Of course, your 32-bit error, unloaded after the same process, install 64-bit, this will not be a problem, but 32-bit more stable.
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/flxy-1028/p/6922987.html
- FCOS No CUDA runtime is found, using CUDA_HOME=’/usr/local/cuda-10.0′
- “Fatal error: Unable to find local grunt.” when running “grunt” command
- error: File not found by glob???
- Installation problems of aptana studio 3
- Vs2015 + PCL. 1.8.1 (win10) environment configuration
- An error is reported in the compiler require of laravel: installation failed, reversing/ composer.json to its original content.
- Register C# DLL prompt: it is not a valid .NET assembly
- Error “nbconvert failed: xelatex not found on path…” Solutions
- Solution: PIP install MySQL Python has the following problems
- Oracle Net Configuration Assistant failed abnormal solution
- FileZilla server failed to initialize SSL Library
- Summary of Python deep learning packages
- Adding prefixes to file names in batch by shell under mac
- Fix vs2017 unable to install
- Git bash Error: Could not fork child process: There are no available terminals (-1)
- PIP installation error: error: Microsoft Visual c++ 14.0 is required perfect solution
- Loading DLL with Java in Windows
- The apple mobile device service failed to start. Error 1053 is resolved
- Microsoft fix 50688 [Windows 7 event ID10, WMI error resolution
- The action ‘install’ for product ‘MySQL server 5.7.19’ failed