Has anyone come across this problem before?The MacBook Pro lifts the lid and returns from sleep, leaving the headphones and speakers silent and rebooting the Mac. Macz shows you a way to get sound without rebooting your computer.
This is a Bug in Mac OS X, where the coreaudio daemon, “CoreAudiod,” has a problem.
1. If you can’t find “Terminal”, click on the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the Mac screen and search.
2. Enter the SUDO killall coreaudiod command at the terminal and enter the password.
3. Just enter your password to log in to the computer. There is no * on the screen, it doesn’t matter.
- Several ways for Ubuntu to open command line terminal window
- Root password of windows 10 WSL Ubuntu system
- “ XX.app ”It is damaged and cannot be opened. You should move it to the wastebasket.
- Xcode 5 solves the operation could’t be completed
- “Failed to load session” Ubuntu “problem solving summary
- Ubuntu 16.04 Chinese installation tutorial (Graphic), Ubuntu 16.04
- Ubuntu 16.04 install Chinese input method
- Microsoft Store install Ubuntu
- There is no windows solution in dual system Ubuntu grub startup
- Stop: job failed while stopping
- Installation library on pychar (taking pandas for example)
- When nodejs is installed: the error code is 2503
- svn: E230001: Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate issued
- Ubuntu 12.04 installation and use of airtrack ng tutorial
- Prompt “libevent not found” when installing tmux
- Wireless network solution of deepin Linux network card driver (manual) installation
- A Chrome extension to protect the privacy of personal favorites
- Solution of invalid username / password; login denied error in Oracle Database Foundation
- How to uninstall the software for apple / Mac? What if the software can’t be unloaded?
- SSH connection to MAC server shows No route to host solution