Cause of the problem:
The unitypackage is updated in the project, and it is stuck in the unitypackage manager interface after the update. As shown in the figure:
At this stage, the package is being updated, but for some reasons, it cannot be downloaded or failed to download.
The reason why the download failed or could not be downloaded has not been found, and the reason is unknown（ It’s a matter of time
Download the package to be updated locally by offline download or copy, and put it in the package cache directory of unity.
The directory path is as follows:
Then restart unity.
The package downloaded by unity will be cached in the directory above. When the directory exists, the package under the directory will be copied to the project.
If there is no specified directory in the package directory, it will be downloaded.
In other words, if you put the package directly into the project, it will be invalid.
- [unity] when using unity hub, there is a problem of “failed to delete old unit installation file…” problem
- Unit package manager error
- Failed to download when creating Vue project, solution
- brew install tmux: Error: parent directory is world writable but not sticky
- Record the location and cleaning of chrome junk files under appdata of Disk C
- [unity] Android package error java.lang.ClassNotFoundException Did not find class com.unity3d . player.MainActivity
- Notes on unity project_ Unity webplayer failed to update unity web player
- AndroidStudio sync failed solution
- After unity connects with androidstudio, unity packages APK with an error: commandinvocationfailure: failed to re package resources
- Record an error that the Tomcat resource publication cannot be updated:
- Server Tomcat v8.0 Server at localhost failed to start.
- CreateProcess failed when the inno setup packager is installed; code 740
- Commandinvocationfailure: failed to build APK problem record
- On the use of NPM cache clean — force
- Unity install ilruntime plug-in [novice installation tutorial] (supported by unity2018 and later versions)
- Ant Design ‘cross env’ is not an internal or external command, nor is it an error reporting problem for a runnable program
- unity fatal error in gc too many heap sections error
- Atom live server plug-in installation
- Error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required. Get it with “Microsoft Visual C”++
- Solutions to the problem of “Autowired cannot be resolved to a type” in eclipse Maven project