thoroughly solve the deepin Linux wireless network problem, manually install their own network card driver:
1. Enter the terminal, type LSPCI and look at my wireless card. Mine is RTL8723BE.
then use another computer to the Internet, to https://github.com/lwfinger/rtlwifi_new, the above with Realtek almost a full range of Linux drivers.
2. Click the Clone or Download button on the right and select Download ZIP.
3. Copy the downloaded ZIP file back to the dead computer on the wireless network, right-click, select unzip to the current folder. A folder called RTLwifi_new-master appears under the current folder.
4. Enter the rTLWifi_new-master folder, press the right mouse button, select open in the terminal, and enter the terminal command line mode in this directory.
5. Type the following command:
sudo make install
sudo modprobe rtl8723be
6. Restart and the wireless network is finally back.
must first determine the computer’s network card, find the corresponding driver on the network download to the computer (think of their own way). Put the driver file into the corresponding folder directory of the system disk, after unzipping, enter the folder, right-click and select “open in the terminal”. After entering the terminal, type the command in step 5 and it will complete automatically. After the operation, restart the computer, you can see the computer has a wireless chart, the next operation, complete by yourself…
add: strong> p>
Linux to view network card driver and version information :
to view network card manufacturers and signals
1. View basic information: lspci
2. View details: lspci-vvv # 3 lowercase v
3. View network card information: lspci | grep Ethernet
view network card driver
view network card driver information: lspci-vvv # find the network card device details, including the network card driver
- Solution summary of VMware network card without IP and failure to start network card (continuous update)
- Debian using networking to restart the network can not start the solution of network card
- Windows Realtek USB wireless network card boot failure Rtlihvs. DLL module stop problem
- Docker creation container cannot find network card: error response from daemon: network XXXX not found
- Linux virtual machine network “job for” network.service failed because the control process exited with error code”
- Solve the problem of “wireless network activation failure” in Ubuntu 18, and repeatedly pop up the password input interface
- Network card problem: Unable to initialize Windows Sockets interface
- The local network card cannot be obtained by opening Wireshark
- How to disable Network Manager on Linux
- Ubuntu18 “Activation of network connection failed” cannot access the Internet 【Solution】
- Solution: the network can be recovered only when the Ubuntu broadband is disconnected
- Kali Linux network manager needs to be running
- Solution to “[dbnetlib] [connectionwrite (send()).] general network error”
- Linux_ day07_ 05_ Configure common add, delete, modify and query commands in network
- The most complete solution for service network restart failure under CENTOS 7
- SQL server remote computer refused network connection, error: 1225, specific solution steps.
- CentOS 8.1 solution to error in executing #systemctl restart network.service
- putty Network error:Software caused Connection abort solution – measured valid
- React Native Network Request Failed solution
- php_ network_ Getaddresses: getaddressinfo failed: name or service not known solution