1. Under VS2017, the header file you need to include is <<; gl/glut.h>
pch.h> Header files, to run a successful
and it will be included in the front, in & lt; gl/glut.h> PCH is a file that is automatically generated by the compiler when you create the project, called a precompiled file. Open PCH.H, and PCH.CPP, and find that there is nothing substantial in it.
for some references below:
(copyright statement: this article original articles for bloggers, follow BY CC 4.0 – SA the copyright agreement, please attach the original source links and reprinted in this statement.
the article links: https://blog.csdn.net/qq_37866732/article/details/83894909 is the beginning of your code without # include “PCH. H” the precompiled header.
H This header file can be put into your.h header file, and having #ifndef, #define, and #endif is to prevent you from linking to a certain header file again.
// TODO: Add the header to precompile here
Attributes – & gt; Configure properties –>; C/C + + – & gt; Precompiled header –>; To the right of the precompiled header, select not to use the precompiled header and press OK. You can add pch.h without any errors.
- Fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file encountered while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add “ා include” StdAfx. H to the source
- Some small problems in using vs2017
- Fatal error C1853 error occurs when there are mixed .c files in the VS project
- How to solve fatal error C1010!
- Configuring OpenGL in Chinese version of VS2010 and problem solving
- Solution of header file StdAfx. H “no such file or directory” in Visual Studio
- Vs configure tensorrt environment to use
- OpenGL development environment configuration [vs2017] + common problems
- IntelliSense: unable to open source file ‘StdAfx. H’
- Problem solving – vs debugging window flash solution
- Linux QT download / usr / include / C + + / 7/ cstdlib:75 : 15: fatal error: stdlib. H: no such file or directory error
- Using the third party OpenGL in codeblock
- A fatal error C1083 occurred when compiling C + + code under. Net: unable to open the include file: “xuhk”_ Jnihelloworld. H “: solution to no such file or directory error.
- Solution of unable to open source file “StdAfx. H” in vs2013 / 2012
- Error c2011: “a certain class”: redefinition of “class” type
- Error c2061: syntax error: identifier ‘this_ FILE’
- C + + uses system (“pause”) to pause black windows
- About the prompt: invalid use of incomplete type
- Analysis of the causes of errors in G + + compilation “was not declared in this scope”“
- Vs cannot open the source file unistd. H under Windows