Install EXSI6.0 on the server. Once the installation is complete, set up the two virtual machines via Vshpere. Start one normal. The error was “Failed to extend swap File from 0 KB to XXX KB”. The key point of this question is swap. There is a saying on the Internet is file, need to change the storage path of swap file, I tried it seems to have no effect.
- virtual machine attributes -> Options – & gt; File swap location, stored in the host’s swap file data store. (not sure if it works) Virtual machine attributes -& GT; Memory, set the memory size. In the resource option, set the reserved size of memory to the previous set size. Make sure there is a certain amount of memory available in the resource allocation column of the virtual machine.
- Failed to extend swap file from 0 kb to xxx kb.
- [Python error] memoryerror
- VC Critical error detected c0000374 crash problem and solution
- Kvm internal error: process exited ：cannot set up guest memory ‘pc.ram‘:Cannot allocate memory
- How many pieces of data can list store in Java?
- Mysql cannot allocate memory for the buffer pool solution
- Fatal IO error 11
- Install Xen virtual machine using virt-manager
- os::commit_memory(0x0000000538000000, 11408506880, 0) failed； error=‘Cannot allocate memory‘
- Error: could not create the Java virtual machine. Error: a fatal exception has occurred
- The solution to the problem that the virtual machine and the host SSH can’t connect on vmvare
- How to solve runtime error r6016
- rsync error: error allocating core memory buffers
- g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)
- Debug error: abort() has been called error causes and Solutions
- Record of solutions to internal error when VMware starts virtual machine
- How to Fix VMware Taking ownership of this virtual machine failed
- How to Fix “the data of store is lost after Vue refreshes the page”
- VMware failed to lock memory file. Error restoring virtual machine state from file
- Swap off failed: cannot allocate memory