today, Pycharm reported this error while debugging the program.
use the command
PIP uninstall python-magic
PIP install python-magic-bin==0.4.14
and download the corresponding 64-bit installation package on the official website. WHL
then use the command
PIP install python_magic_bin-0.4.14-py2. Py3-none-win_amd64. WHL
is now python-magic working.
joke, now this kind of domestic solution to the problem of the post is really not good, to stackoverflow, hit the key points…
- Installation library on pychar (taking pandas for example)
- MAMP failed to start: Apache could’t be started. Please check your MAMP installation and configuration
- “Failed to create interpreter” appears when pychar creates a new project
- Due to multi process — pychar debug breakpoint debugging encounter pychar dataloader will be stuck
- Android Studio Install Error Failed to install Intel HAXM. For details, please check the installation log
- Completely solve install_ FAILED_ UPDATE_ Incompatible installation error, the installation package is not consistent with the previous installation package signature on the device
- Configuring pyflink in pychar (failed)
- A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- Eclipse run main method error: a JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- Android studio installation virtual machine error ® HAXM installation failed.
- Pychar configures Anaconda environment
- Installation failed with message Failed to finalize session : INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK
- Unable to call numpy in pychar, module notfounderror: no module named ‘numpy’
- Java command line uses a JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- How to Fix nbconvert failed: Pandoc wasn’t found. Please check that pandoc is installed:
- The Python PIP installation module prompts the error failed to create process
- Pychar reported an error. Unable to set the python SDK in Python 3.8. This SDK appears to be invalid.
- How to solve the import failure by prompting beautifulsoup under pychar
- Solution of modulenotfounderror in running pychar
- MacOS uninstall clean pychar