this article only for wow. Exe execution “Failed to open archive interface.MPQ” prompt when the solution:
1. Create a new folder under wow. Exe and name it “Data”.
2. Move all.mpQ files in wow.exe folder to the “Data” folder;
3. Subfolder “eN??” in the folder where wow.exe resides. “(There are also MPQ files under this folder), move the entire folder under” Data “;
4. Execute wow. Exe, no more errors.
is because sina’s compression package is not volume compression, but a single separate compression, especially several large MPQ files separately compressed, changed the wow directory structure, as long as the structure can be restored to solve this problem.
but strange is, this method is not scientific, in addition after landing, will wow directory to see a strange account + number named file, after confirmation should be Trojan to log in the formation of the file. If in order to prevent security, we suggest that the client to disconnect the network strictly check the virus.
last word, sina is not kind!
- Solution to “An error occurred while loading the archive” appears when decompressing the rar file compressed package
- Syntax error near unexpected token `newline’script cannot be executed
- failed to open usb interface: 0, error: RS2_USB_STATUS_ACCESS
- Solution to “the grub PC ‘package failed to install into / target / when installing Ubuntu server
- Error 72 error LNK1181: cannot open input file ‘opencv_world310.lib’ E:\VC-WORK\FaceTrainVS2010_new\
- A new virtual machine cannot be connected to the network (error fetching interface information device not found),
- To solve the problem of “failed to load vmmr0. R0” (Verr) of VirtualBox under Mac OS X_ SUPLIB_ WORLD_ Writable) “error
- Solution to burning problem of esp8266 module based on Arduino_ open failed error: espcomm_ upload_ mem failed
- Failed to import package with error: couldn’t decompress package
- An error occurred when running ROCR: Failed to load the package ‘caTools’, package or namespace load failed
- VMware virtual machine prompt: locking file failed, unable to open the disk solution
- License Error: “Failed to Open the TCP Port Number in the License” Ultimate Solution
- The solution of “failed to load il2cpp” in Android package launched by unity
- Solution to the problem of unable to open glaux. H in vs2013
- Unitypackage failed to install or the express solution could not be installed
- Wireshark can’t find a solution to capture interface
- An idea to solve Warning move_uploaded_file, failed to open stream in the process of php uploading files
- The route addition failed: Either the interface index is wrong or the gateway do es not lie on the s
- OpenProj can’t open or prompt “Failed to load Java VM Library” error solution
- Solution: unity package failed. Commandinvocationfailure: gradle build failed