Some reports on the web show that there are problems when installing pandas, and the prompt seems to be the cause of PIP.
is probably your PIP version for too long. So it’s best to update the PIP at CMD first.
Enter the command in CMD:
python -m pip install -U pip
Successful information: Requirement already up-to-date.
Then turn on pycharm
1, click file/ Settings
2, and select project/project interpreter
in the popup screen
3. Click “+” on the upper right to enter the interface
for searching third-party libraries
4. Search the corresponding library or module to be installed in the search box, and click “Install Package” at the bottom left. If the installation is complete, the library displays the font color to blue, and in the previous screen lists the libraries you have installed
5. When it is finished, it will not be marked red when importing
- On the problem of from PIL import image
- Error reporting: attributeerror: module ‘******* has no attribute’ ******* and other problems are solved
- npm ERR! Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open ‘C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_ Solution to cache / xxx
- The simplest way to configure OpenGL development environment with vs2015
- Syntax error, insert “Finally” to complete TryStatem in Myeclipse in Java-
- How to uninstall the software for apple / Mac? What if the software can’t be unloaded?
- Project read error when downloading Maven project
- Using GitHub in vs2017
- When nodejs is installed: the error code is 2503
- Installing gensim in Anaconda
- Pychar has a problem downloading module [install packages failed: installing packages: error occurred. Details…]
- Another installation will pop up when Windows installs the application inprogress.you must complete that installation before continu
- Solve the problem of prompt couldn’t find path to unrear library after installing unrear in Python
- Installation of Python on MAC
- Error in loadNamespace(name) : there is no package called ‘yaml’
- How to solve the error after Java importing project
- About the error of base64decoder reference in eclipse
- Resolve the error raise importerror, str (MSG) + ‘, please install the python TK package’ (valid for personal testing)
- How to solve the import failure by prompting beautifulsoup under pychar
- Microsoft Store install Ubuntu