After switching a new project, the installation of pyGame package fails and prompts that you cannot
install pyGame in Python 3.8 (py)_ xiaoxiaole) (E:\homestead\py_ Xiaoxiaole/venv/scripts/python. Exe) to set up the python SDK
this SDK appears to be invalid.
py_ Xiaoxiaole this project has just been deleted. I don’t know why this interpreter is selected by default
Select all to display
select the above Python SDK. If it is not available, a new one can be added
when there is an available Python SDK
the pyGame package is successfully installed again and the invalid Python SDK is deleted.
- Cannot set up a python SDK Python 2.7. The SDK sees invalid
- After the eclipse Android virtual machine starts, an error will be reported: similar to SDK manager devices.xml Solution
- Solve the problem of unable to locate package python3.6 when upgrading from python3.5 to python3.6 in ubantu16.04
- Top35: pychar reports an error when connecting to MySQL server returns invalid timezone. Need to set ‘servertimezone’ property
- An import error is reported in the python. The solution to setting. Pylintrc is invalid
- Can’t find Python executable “D:\python3\python.exe”, you can set the PYTHON env variable.
- How to Fix Unknown error: Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder!
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- (Copy python package, the problem generated) pip Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using
- When reading the CSV file with Python 3, the Unicode decodeerror: ‘UTF-8’ codec can’t decode byte 0xd0 in position 0: invalid con appears
- Solve the problem of Python in Windows environment: Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using’”‘ in pip installation
- An error is reported in the spring cloud setup. Autowired appears and Eureka cannot be registered
- “Failed to create interpreter” appears when pychar creates a new project
- Error reported in Python reading file oserror: [errno 22] invalid argument: ‘u202ac: \ \ users \ \ yyqhk \ \ desktop \ \ 1. CSV’
- python MemoryError: Unable to allocate 165. MiB for an array with shape
- How to use higher version of OpenGL SDK in windows?
- Install of Android studio_ FAILED_ OLDER_ Solutions to SDK
- Unable to call numpy in pychar, module notfounderror: no module named ‘numpy’
- Error reported in Python: syntax error: invalid character in identifier
- OS error reported by Python: [errno 22] invalid argument