Anydesk, a remote connection tool, is not used frequently after installation. It starts automatically every time it is turned on. It takes up resources. Hanging it in the windows tray is very eye-catching.
The solution is as follows:
In the start folder of the start menu, find anydesk, right-click and select Delete.
- Windows command to start MySQL “system error 5”
- Windows_ Win7 broadband connection prompt remote access connection manager error
- Solve the problem that TeamViewer software prompts that the trial period has expired and cannot be operated remotely
- Solve the problem that the tray of electron system disappears automatically
- Hadoop download and install cloudera virtual machine (VM)
- Windows 10 startup item repair an operating system was’t found solution
- SQL 2005 remote connection error (provider: SQL network interface, error: 28 – the server does not support the requested protocol
- NPM install Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, mkdir solution
- Error installing NX10.0 in win10. Tip: ZeroGu6: Windows DLL failed to load
- Error after JDK reassembly: Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- [solved] why can’t open the lightning simulator using remote desktop, OpenGL version 1.1.0?
- A solution to the refusal of rdesktop connection to windows host
- How to delete Microsoft AutoUpdate from Mac
- SQL Server 2008 18456 error and SA unable to login solution
- How to clean up the disk space of Linux server
- Windows 10 startup item repair an operating system wasn’t found
- Error 711: Cannot load Remote Access Service Connection Manager.
- MySQL installation error. Netframeword installation failed
- Failed to create Anaconda Menus
- Eo ferror: compressed file ended before the end of stream marker was reached