Recently, in the dual systems of
deepin15 code> (
Ubuntu code>) and
windows10 code>, we encountered a series of problems when uninstalling deepin. The records are as follows:
after windows installs deepin system, the general boot item will change to deepin boot. After uninstalling, the boot item will disappear, and the system will not automatically restore win boot, resulting in failure to enter the system normally. Before deleting the partition of deepin, you can use the official uninstall instruction of deepin to guide me to use it. However, it is invalid, so I have to delete the partition by myself, and then use the USB flash disk to start and repair it.
(step 1-2) it needs to be made on another computer that can be used normally
- Download laomaotao or u start or Chinese cabbage. And install. Insert the U-disk and make it with one click. When finished, unplug the U-disk. Insert the USB flash disk into the computer that can't be started normally, and press
F12 code> to select the option of USB flash disk. Enter (the name is usually the manufacturer of your USB flash disk). Select Windows 8 to start the new computer. Wait for normal entry. Open diskgenius, change the drive letter to the previous good state (generally starting from the U disk will change the initial drive letter), and use the boot repair software to automatically repair. Exit and restart.
If the win system can be started normally after 6, the following can be ignored. Otherwise, if an operating system wasn't found, press Ctrl + Alt + Del to restart. Then restart or repeat the above 3-5 (no 6). And follow the steps below
- after entering the PE system, click the windows logo in the lower left corner and find dism + + in the folder. Open the top column, find the partition where the system is located, and click to find the tool repair guide. Restart, that's it.
- Windows 10 startup item repair an operating system wasn’t found
- Win7 and Ubuntu dual system, start error: no such partition grub rescue
- [How to Fix] error: file ‘/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod’ not found
- Solution of grub loading error 17
- Solve boot prompt“ error:unknown filesystem Grub rescue “problem
- Non system disk or disk error
- Modify grub to solve computer startup error: error 17
- [windows] U disk installed system, unable to format the selected partition [error: 0x8004242d]
- [problem solving] Error:failed to get canonical path of /cow
- Win10 UEFI+BMR losslessly changed to UEFI+GPt
- error: no such device: xxx xxx Entering rescue mode… grub rescue >
- U disk installation Linux system could not boot, / dev / root does not exist and the identified hard disk space is not available
- Bcdboot command line parameter options
- “An error occurred while adding a recovery system to the destination disk
- Troubleshooting of “disk I / O error” after startup
- The solution of default boot device missing or boot failed appears on the blue screen of Lenovo xiaoxinchao 7000
- How to Solve BFSVC Error: Could not open the BCD template store.
- Ubuntu 18.04/ubuntu 16.04 (Ubuntu kylin 18 / 16), the last grub installation failed
- [flash] error: “necessary system components are not working properly, please repair Adobe Flash Player” and error ා 2046
- Solve the problem of non system disk or disk error, replace and strike any key when ready