Recently, in the dual systems
Ubuntu is also applicable) and
Windows10, a series of problems encountered when uninstalling Deepin are recorded as follows: after installing Deepin system in
Windows, the general boot will change into Deepin boot, which will cause the boot item to disappear, and the system will not automatically restore win boot, resulting in the failure to enter the system normally. Before deleting deepin’s partition, I could use Deepin’s official unload instruction to instruct me to use. However, it was invalid, so I had to delete the partition by myself, and then started it with the U disk for repair.
(1-2 steps) needs to be made on another working computer
- download old peach or U boot or Chinese cabbage. And install. Insert the USB flash drive and make it with one click. When finished, unplug the usb flash drive. Insert the usb flash drive into the computer that cannot be started normally, press
F12to select the entry of the usb flash drive (the name is usually the manufacturer of your usb flash drive). Select windows8 to boot your new computer. Wait for normal entry. Open DiskGenius, change the disk to the one that was in good condition before (normally, starting from the USB drive will change the initial disk character), and use the boot repair software to fix it automatically. Exit reboot.
If the Win system can be started normally after 6 is completed, the latter can be ignored. Otherwise, if an operating system wasn’t found appears, press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart something. Reboot or repeat above 3-5 (not 6). And follow the steps below to continue
- after entering the PE system, click the Windows logo in the lower left corner and find Dism++ in the folder. Open, the top bar to find the system where the partition, and click, find tools repair boot. Reboot, and that’s it.
- Windows 10 startup item repair an operating system was’t found solution
- Error messages of copying files to Linux system by PSCP in Windows operating system
- error 1962：no operating system found.boot sequence will automatically repeat.
- How to Fix Pandoc wasn’t found.pdflatex not found on PATH
- There is no windows solution in dual system Ubuntu grub startup
- Lenovo-win7 system computer boot prompt error 1962: no operating
- [flash] error: “necessary system components are not working properly, please repair Adobe Flash Player” and error ා 2046
- Win10 can not open the picture, file system error (- 214721996) repair method
- Win10 starts infinite loop auto repair, and the repair fails
- Solution: the dual system uses grub to make windows the preferred startup option
- Openproj reported error errno = 193 in 64 bit operating system
- Hololens2 reported an error. Microsoft.windows.system is missing
- Repair connection: an internal error has occurred in windowsserver2016
- How to Fix nbconvert failed: Pandoc wasn’t found. Please check that pandoc is installed:
- Error report of xv6 operating system make Makefile:192 : * * solutions to receive comments before first target. Stop
- Unable to open the physical file “d:\***.mdf”. Operating system error 5: “5(Access is denied.)”.
- Error: 17053 LogWriter: Operating system error 21(The device is not ready.)
- Mac: how to show hidden files under Apple Mac operating system
- SQL Server import MDF and LDF files appear: unable to open physical file “D:\ XX.mdf “。 Operating system error 5: “5 (access denied. ）”Solutions
- MySQL error: InnoDB: operating system error number 13 in a file operation