Download at https://github.com/simov/markdown-viewer/archive/3.9.zip. Unzip the Markdown-Viewer 3.9.zip and put the folder in place.
Open extensions in Your Chrome browser: Chrome :// Extensions /.
To install the MarkDown Viewer plug-in, open developer Mode in the upper right corner, click the Load Unzipped Extension button, and select the Markdown-Viewer directory.
Then drag the extension *.md file into the Chrome browser to view the Markdown document.
- How to Fix The Latest Version of chrome cannot install the IDM plug-in IDMGCExt.crx
- Installing the image J plug-in
- The garbage plug-in mixed in chrome causes an error in the front-end JS operation: only one instance of Babel Polyfill is allowed
- This version of chromedriver only supports chrome version 92 crawler simulates the problem of Google plug-in version when the browser clicks and reports an error
- K8s error in installing calico plug-in
- Rabbitmq reported an error installing the web interface plug-in
- [solution] Google Chrome browser hijacked by hao123 chrome://version Command line tampered
- Markdown real time preview of sublime Text3
- Error in installing Google Chrome in Ubuntu
- Open the top left corner of the chrome page to display the volume and playback chrome.exe Problem solving
- Idea has installed markdown, open it or will not show preview effect
- [solution] install youcompleteme through VIM plug-in manager VIM plug, including ycmd server shutdown solution
- Markdown and latex: approximately equal to the writing of symbols
- Re installing Android studio always fails to install SDK when installing software (solution)
- A Chrome extension to protect the privacy of personal favorites
- [Fixed] Chrome Browser Cannot Edit Cookies Issue
- Notepad + + install JSON format plug-in
- Chrome local file translation tool
- Error message caused by browser plug-in
- How to download Google Chrome offline installation package from the official website