As mentioned above in Sublime Text3’s Package Control Installation and Usage, Sublime has powerful plug-in extensions, and this article details how to preview or even refresh the preview in real time when writing Markdown documentation with Sublime.
0. Review: Plug-in installation method, which will be used repeatedly in the future
Ctrl+Shift+Pbring up the command panel and enter
Package Control: Install Package, press enter and enter the Package name to be installed (one by one, not multiple at the same time) in the search box. After a few seconds, the installation will be successful
The plugin is introduced
Introduces a few common plug-ins for the Markdown class:
|1 MarkdownEditing||3 a plug-in that improves the Markdown editing features in Sublime Markdown|
|7 MarkdownPreview||9 Markdown to HTML, Preview in the browser|
|MarkdownLivePreview||provides real-time preview in the edit box|
|LiveReload||1 a plug-in that provides real-time refresh preview of documents such as md/ HTML|
The next few plug-ins are presented at a time.
The Markdown editor, as the name suggests, is a must-have plug-in for Markdown writers, which not only highlights the syntax of Markdown but also supports syntax highlighting for many programming languages.
special note: MarkdownEditing is enabled only for files in md\mdown\ MMD \ TXT format.
MarkdownEditing implements a series of optimizations for the editing of Markdown documents, both visually and conveniently. Such as:
Color schemes like Byword and iA Writer automatically match asterisks (*), underscores (_), and back quotes (‘) in selected text by pressing the above symbols to automatically add matching symbols before and after the selected text to facilitate bold, italic, and code box input
Real-time preview Markdown file, md file on the left and preview results on the right. Can be used with MarkdownEditing.
MarkdownLivePreview turns off live preview by default, so now that you have the plugin installed, you should definitely use it. Open in Preferences -& GT; Package Settings -> MarkdownLivePreview -> Add a
"markdown_live_preview_on_open" to the right of Settings: true,, and restart sublime.
This is because the default configuration on the left side is unchangeable (read only), and the edit area on the right side is the user-defined area.
- Idea has installed markdown, open it or will not show preview effect
- Win10, add sublime text in the right mouse button menu to open
- Sublime text add to right mouse button function
- Debian install sublime text 3
- Installing markdown viewer 3.9 plug-in for Chrome
- Sublime error: error while loading pyv8 binary:exit code three
- [solution] install youcompleteme through VIM plug-in manager VIM plug, including ycmd server shutdown solution
- Configuring C + + environment with atom under ubuntu1404
- Solution for successful but invalid atom minimap installation
- Solve gitbook rangeerror: maximum call stack size exceeded
- AE ram preview requires 2 or more frameworks to solve playback
- There is a problem of DLL when executing G + + compile command in sublime text editor
- Differences between VI and VIM in Linux
- How to uninstall IDM (Internet Download Manager)
- Atom live server plug-in installation
- python: This application failed to stat could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”
- Unable to resolve dependency tree
- Content rendering error: a solution to the problem of zero Download document cannot be opened
- Visual studio 2017 experience