1. Error description
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://ncennffkjdiamlpmcbajkmaiiiddgioo/js/xl-content.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.
2. Cause analysis
It is mainly caused by the use of plug-ins such as oil monkey or Xunlei in Google browser
- Chrome setting — Disable web security to solve cross domain problems
- Installing markdown viewer 3.9 plug-in for Chrome
- ubuntu-how to solve the error-Failed to fetch http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb/dists/stable/Release
- The vscode installation plug-in liveserver specified browser reported an error and could not be found
- Google browser chrome installation failed, error code: 0xa0430721 solution (★ pro test is feasible 〉)
- To solve the problem of failed to load: data in HTML5 game running rmmv locally/ actors.json problem
- How to download Google Chrome offline installation package from the official website
- How To Install Google Chrome on Linux Mint 19
- Browser console prompt: Error: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
- How to install IDM Extension in Chromium-based Microsoft Edge (Canary/Dev)
- The garbage plug-in mixed in chrome causes an error in the front-end JS operation: only one instance of Babel Polyfill is allowed
- how to install chrome in kali linux
- Chrome Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS
- Installing Vue devtools under mac
- [solution] Google Chrome browser hijacked by hao123 chrome://version Command line tampered
- Error reporting using selenium in pycharm
- Google Maps API error: DeletedApiProjectMapError
- How to Fix The Latest Version of chrome cannot install the IDM plug-in IDMGCExt.crx
- runtime error program:c :\windows\ explorer.exe (appears after installing the win8 security update) why?
- Solve selenium error — unknown error: devtoolsactivport file doesn’t exist