When peer Chinese chess program, import project, found that VS has been prompt
“unable to open include file:” graphics. H “: No to the file or directory”
found in data access is the lack of easyx file.
EasyX header and library files to VS2012 process.
EasyX is a relatively lightweight and simple graphics library, easy to install EasyX, EasyX website also has a detailed description.
First go to the official website to download the easyx file, I downloaded the 2012 version.
After the download is successful, open the folder and you can see the files.
Then open the installation directory for VS2012:
Select the VC folder and then the Include folder as follows:
- copy graphics.h file from easyx include folder to VC include; Copy Graphicsw. lib and Graphicsw. lib from the lib/amd64 folder in easyx to the lib/amd64 folder in VC.
- Solve the problem that the header file of “graphics. H” cannot be loaded in vs2015
- Solution to the problem of unable to open glaux. H in vs2013
- Glfw configuration
- In VS2010, the compiler cannot open the file “GL / glaux. H”: no such file or directory
- A series of problems in configuring OpenGL development environment in vs2015
- To solve the problem of loading rjava in installation of xlsx
- Solve the problem of VC6.0 open crash and OpenGL glut32.lib library
- OpenGL class library and environment configuration under win10 and vs2015
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL (glfw Library)
- A fatal error C1083 occurred when compiling C + + code under. Net: unable to open the include file: “xuhk”_ Jnihelloworld. H “: solution to no such file or directory error.
- Error in header file when calling OpenGL to open obj file in vs2013: unable to open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directories
- Configuration of OpenGL development environment under Windows environment, win10 + vs2019 + glfw + glad
- Configuring OpenGL in Code:: blocks
- [VTK] vtk8.2.0 + vs2015 + win10 compilation and configuration
- Countermeasures for Error 1935 when installing MATLAB under Windows 10
- Configuring OpenGL development environment in win10 + vs2015 (including the method of installing 32-bit and 64 bit libraries)
- Construction of vs2015 OpenGL configuration environment
- The solution of configuring OpenGL in vs2017
- Vs compiling OpenGL project, the solution of unable to open the source file “GL / glaux. H” appears
- Visual studio 2019 + OpenGL environment configuration