When peer Chinese chess program, import project, found that VS has been prompt
“unable to open include file:” graphics. H “: No to the file or directory”
found in data access is the lack of easyx file.
EasyX header and library files to VS2012 process.
EasyX is a relatively lightweight and simple graphics library, easy to install EasyX, EasyX website also has a detailed description.
First go to the official website to download the easyx file, I downloaded the 2012 version.
After the download is successful, open the folder and you can see the files.
Then open the installation directory for VS2012:
Select the VC folder and then the Include folder as follows:
- copy graphics.h file from easyx include folder to VC include; Copy Graphicsw. lib and Graphicsw. lib from the lib/amd64 folder in easyx to the lib/amd64 folder in VC.
- Error in header file when calling OpenGL to open obj file in vs2013: unable to open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directories
- Vs2019 OpenGL glut: error: unable to open include file: ‘GL / glut. H’: no such file or directory
- A fatal error C1083 occurred when compiling C + + code under. Net: unable to open the include file: “xuhk”_ Jnihelloworld. H “: solution to no such file or directory error.
- #During OpenGL development, fatal error C1083: can’t open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directory
- VS2010 compiler can’t open include file: “GL / glaux. H”: no such file or directory
- Cannot open include file: ‘io.h‘: No such file or directory
- The first time I write OpenGL program, what should I do when I encounter “can’t open include file:” GL / glaux. H “: no such file or directory”?
- Win10 vs 2017 prompt cannot open include file: “windows. H”: no such file or director
- Vs fatal error C1083: unable to open include file: “sys / socket. H”: no such file
- In VS2010, the compiler cannot open the file “GL / glaux. H”: no such file or directory
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open source file XXXXX. H” in VS development?
- gcc /usr/include/stdio.h:27:10: fatal error: bits/libc-header-start.h: No such file or directory
- Solve the problem that the header file of “graphics. H” cannot be loaded in vs2015
- Linux QT download / usr / include / C + + / 7/ cstdlib:75 : 15: fatal error: stdlib. H: no such file or directory error
- Error: unable to open include file: ‘GL / glut. H’
- Solution of VS2008 unable to open GL / glaux. H header file
- Solution of header file StdAfx. H “no such file or directory” in Visual Studio
- QT creator error: C1083: unable to open include file: “qmediaplayer”
- [C]fatal error: mysql.h: No such file or directory
- ImportError: libcudnn.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory