this paper refer to the https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54833906/permission-denied-untitled-ipynb-windows-10-aws-workspaces.
after we open the jupyter notebook, a new notebook sometimes appears the following error,
if you have a similar command on your terminal,
[I <some timestamp> NotebookApp] Serving notebooks from local directory: C:\
shows the cause of the problem is jupyter open path is C disk root directory, but this is not allowed. You need to change it to another path, such as the username folder in Disk C for users.
use the jupyter –paths instruction on the terminal to find the path where the config file is stored. After entering the path, open the config file and find the following sentence,
c.NotebookApp.notebook_dir = ''
uncomments it and puts the desired path inside the quotes, such as the username folder in disk C for users.
after changing the terminal to try again, the problem can be solved.
- How to solve the problem of artifact contains illegal characters when creating springboot project with idea
- Solve the problem that “figure size 640×480 with 1 axes” does not display pictures in jupyter notebook
- numpy.core.umath How to solve the problem of failed to import
- How to solve the problem of requirements check failed for JDK 8 when Cordova 9.0 is built
- How to solve problems like curl: (7) failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com Port 443: problem with connection used
- How to solve the problem of failed installation of golang plug-in dependency in vscode under Windows
- How to add directory plug-ins to jubyter notebook
- To solve the problem of failed to load: data in HTML5 game running rmmv locally/ actors.json problem
- How to solve the problem of “blocked loading mixed active content” in Firefox
- How to solve the problem that the project module turns grey in Maven
- How to solve the problem of no sound after Apple Mac recovers from sleep?
- How to solve the problem of “version 11 or greater is required” in eclipse 2020
- How to solve the problem of Cannot find module’npmlog’ when installing nodejs under Linux
- How to solve the problem of undefined layer
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open source file XXXXX. H” in VS development?
- How to solve the cross domain problem of Axios in Vue project
- How to solve the problem that lightningchart is completely black
- Clion appears cmake error: could not find cmake_ Root! What is the problem and how to solve it?
- How to solve the problem of error reporting in Flink
- Change Jupyter Notebook Default Directory