After installing sourcetree, no matter the pull or push code, it will prompt the shell layer to input the password. What should I do?
Copy the following code to the terminal for execution:
git config –global credential.helper osxkeychain
Then enter the computer power on password, and check always allow.
Problem solving!!! You can safely push and pull code ～
- Solve the problem of “wireless network activation failure” in Ubuntu 18, and repeatedly pop up the password input interface
- Mac: how to show hidden files under Apple Mac operating system
- How to solve the problem of no sound after Apple Mac recovers from sleep?
- Solve the problem of warning in sourcetree: templates not found / usr / local / git / share / git core / templates
- A repeated string is composed of two identical strings. For example, abcabc is a repeated string with length of 6, while abcba does not have a duplicate string. Given any string, please help Xiaoqiang find the longest repeated substring.
- How to bypass screen time password with itolab unlockgo for Mac
- Git authentication failure solution, due to the problem of password modification
- Solve the problem that data cannot be input in idea console
- Solve the problem of testing redis cluster“ java.lang.NumberFormatException : For input string: “ [email protected]@17002 “And so on
- To solve the problem of “failed to load vmmr0. R0” (Verr) of VirtualBox under Mac OS X_ SUPLIB_ WORLD_ Writable) “error
- Idea for Mac setting JVM running parameters to solve running stuck problem
- Solve the problem that M1 Mac can’t debug when using GoLand
- “Practical tips” to solve the error after installing inode in MAC system: libcoreutils.dylib
- The problem of MAC switching JDK version and RN Android JDK version leads to compilation failure. Solve it
- How to restrict input field to only input pure numbers in HTML
- Error occurred when sourcetree switches from all branches to current branch
- Vue element El input search to achieve anti shake @ input event requests frequently
- When react dynamically prunes components by operating arrays, the state of the remaining components is not preserved. Solution to the problem (method of dynamically setting unique key value)
- MySQL startup problem (ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user’ODBC’@’localhost’ (using password: NO))
- Zookeeper connection timeout problem, and refused to connect to solve the problem