The general error information is as follows:
API server listening at: [::]:57824 [email protected](#)PROGRAM:LLDB PROJECT:lldb-1200.0.44 for x86_64. error: failed to launch process /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LLDB.framework/Versions/A/Resources/debugserver: (os/kern) invalid argument Exiting.
I use go 1.16, which supports arm architecture. The reason for this problem is that go debug needs DLV tool, which also needs arm architecture.
The easiest way to solve this problem is to go to the official website to update GoLand. Pay attention to go to the official website to download the latest arm version again. Usually, the update prompted in the IDE can only be regarded as a patch, not a big version update. In this way, the debugging tools of IDE are adapted to arm architecture.
Of course, due to various reasons that cannot be described, some users may not be suitable to go to the official website to update, so you can refer to this link https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/GO-10235#focus =Comments-27-4632451.0-0
Download the DLV debugging tool of arm architecture, and then configure it in IDE.
- ArcGIS Earth 1.7 beta installation method-solve the 0X80070057.DirectX device creation failed problem
- res://ieframe.dll/acr_ error.htm Error resolution | IE8 website restore error real feasible solution
- [failed to configure website XXXXXX to use ASP.NET 4.0。 For this site to work correctly, you must manually configure it to use ASP.NET 4.0] solutions to the problem
- GoLand：Unresolved reference ‘NewFunction‘
- The use of makefile in GoLand under Windows
- FRP installation error:. / FRPC: cannot execute binary file: exec format error
- Vs error msvcp110d.dll not found
- [error record] the tinker hot fix example runs with an error (patch receive fail: / storage / simulated / 0 / patch)_ signed_ 7zip.apk, code: -2)
- About LCM spy running error in LCM v1.4.0
- To solve the problem that deep in 20.2 system cannot save and transform the format of typora, and provide an effective installation method of typora
- Android dependency merge rules
- Cmake error solution encountered in STM32 development with clion
- Anaconda upgrade sklearn version
- Python installation tutorial
- No data: data: get host by name failed in TCP_ Connect() error resolution
- Another installation is in progress… “Or error code 0-1018
- Tailwind installation
- The NPF driver isn’t running. You may have trouble capturing or listing interfaces
- Vs error: there is an error in the script of the current page
- Error in upload code of tortoisegit error:1407742E