I used Ubuntu version of Linux, downloaded nodeJS6 executable file compression package from nodeJS official website, extracted it into folder under the Window, and uploaded it to Linux server through WinSCP.
Configure environment variables:
Add a nodejs.sh script under /etc/profile.d/, which reads as follows:
export NODE_HOME=/home/TECS/nodejs/node-v6.11.1-linux-x64 export PATH=$PATH:$NODE_HOME/bin export NODE_PATH=$NODE_HOME/lib/node_modules
If you want to make the configuration work without restarting the machine, repeat the three commands from the command line.
Running NPM-V at this time Cannot find Module ‘NPMLOG’ error.
CD command enter
/home/TECS/nodejs/node-v6.11.1-linux-x64/bin then execute the following command to establish the soft connection:
ln -s ../lib/node_modules/npm/bin/npm-cli.js
The generated NPM-cli.JS soft connection is then renamed to NPM. The original NPM file is not available.
mv npm-cli.js npm
- Installing and uninstalling nodejs in Linux
- The version number of robot JS running by electron does not match
- Install and uninstall under Linux system Node.js
- Completely uninstall node and NPM on MAC
- When NPM install, make: G + +: command not found will be prompted
- Using NPM to install Remix error in Windows 10
- Local workspace file (‘angular.json’) could not be found.
- Cannot find module ‘.. / lib / utils / unsupported. JS’ problem in installing node in centos7
- Copy node causes NPM execution error: cannot find module ‘/ / lib / utils/ unsupported.js ‘
- Node.js Cannot find module ‘mysql’ ‘express’
- Events.js:167 throw er appears when starting node service under linux; // Unhandled ‘error’ event solution
- “NPM err! Error: eperm: operation not permitted” problem solving
- Some mistakes in using NPM
- Node configuration environment variable and global installation of webapck
- events.js:160 throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ event ^ Error: write after end at Serv
- npm ERR! Error: CERT_ Untrusted problem solving
- Delete and unload node on MAC
- NPM install error | gyp err! Configure error
- NPM ERR! Error: EACCES: permission denied, access ‘/usr/local/lib/node_modules’
- React create project error