Github search plugin
copy plugin address:
The default directory is:
Win +R — CMD goes to the command line.
CD C:\Users\14041\.atom\packages enter the installation directory.
git clone https://github.com/jas-chen/atom-server.git (where the first step of the plugin is copied), return to the car, and start to download.
once downloaded, the packages directory contains an additional atom-lie-server folder:
3. The first installation requires node. js environment configuration
. Download the official website address: node. js
into the directory of plug-ins:
CD C:\Users\14041\ atom\packages\atom-live-server
Successful installation. Atom shows
- Configuring C + + environment with atom under ubuntu1404
- How to run Python program directly with atom
- Solution for successful but invalid atom minimap installation
- Node configuration environment variable and global installation of webapck
- Installation problems of aptana studio 3
- Mobile app development: installation and configuration of react native
- Unable to resolve dependency tree
- The version number of robot JS running by electron does not match
- Installing gensim in Anaconda
- The app failed to start because there is no Qt platform to initialize
- Vs2012 compiling PCL dependency library vtk7.0
- Notepad + + has no plug-in manager solution
- Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir E:\
- Installing and uninstalling nodejs in Linux
- Ueditor paste word image and upload image file automatically
- This program cannot be started because vcruntime140 is missing from your computer_ 1.dll。 Try to install the program again to solve the problem.
- nbconvert failed: xelatex not found on PATH, if you have not installed xelatex you may need to do so
- (Solved) pytorch error: RuntimeError: cuDNN error: CUDNN_STATUS_EXECUTION_FAILED (install cuda)
- brew install node Error: No such file or directory @ dir_chdir Bottle installation failed
- Error: ‘default’ is not exported by node_ modules/qs/lib/ index.js