Nbconvert failed: Pandoc Wasn’t found resolved. Nbconvert Failed: PDFlatex Not Found on PATH resolved
Problem 1 Description
500: Internal Server Error
nbconvert failed: Pandoc wasn’t found.
Please check that Pandoc is installed:
Problem 2 Description
500 : Internal Server Error
nbconvert failed: pdflatex not found on PATH
1. Install pandoc
Download pandoc official download http://pandoc.org/installing.html
Other available CSDN resources download address
click to install directly, the default installation is ok, you can choose the installation location.
then configure the environment variable to configure the installation path to the system path. For example, I put E:\IDE\Pandoc into the PATH.
2. Install miktex
Click installation directly, the default installation can be selected, and the installation location can be selected.
(if the program does not automatically configure environment variables) requires manual configuration of environment variables to configure the installation path to the system path. If mine is put E:\IDE\MiKTeX 2.9\ MiKTeX \bin\x64 in path.
3. Install various macro packages
Select Convert PDF
Automatic prompt to install various macro packages can be directly click to install (install several times, until the installation is complete…)
Can choose to remove the check box, each installation does not need popup, automatic installation, will be much faster, also save trouble.
Completed, you can successfully convert English content, including images, code highlights, and so on.
Attention! , but if it contains Chinese content, it will report an error, and the Chinese cannot be converted.
To solve the problem of unable to convert the Chinese method, others did not test the time of the follow-up Chinese support problems, personally solved after updating the content of the blog.
- How to Fix nbconvert failed: Pandoc wasn’t found. Please check that pandoc is installed:
- nbconvert failed: xelatex not found on PATH, if you have not installed xelatex you may need to do so
- Error “nbconvert failed: xelatex not found on path…” Solutions
- How to Fix Invalid bound statement (not found) Error
- Windows 10 startup item repair an operating system wasn’t found
- How to Fix Failed to open \EFI\BOOT\grubx64.efi Not Found
- eclipse cdt Program “make” not found in PATH
- Python: How to Fix “Ord() expected string of length 1, but int found”
- Project with path ‘XXXX’ could not be found
- zookeeper Failed to Startup: Error: JAVA_HOME is not set and java could not be found in PATH
- HTTP error 404.8 – not found, the request filtering module is configured to reject the path in the URL containing the hiddensegment section
- [solved] – bash: rabbitmq plugins: command not found or RA bbitmqctl:command not found
- Executable file not found in $path bug solution
- IntelliJ idea error: package not found or symbol not found
- Configuration: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $path
- How to solve the problem of error 15: file not found when Linux starts
- configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
- PHP：Fatal error: Class ‘COM’ not found in … How to deal with the problem
- Wrong path to add PCH file. Apple llvm 9.0 – language cannot be found in the new project
- “Error! Reference source not found.” “error! Reference source not found solution to problem for