Obviously, JAVA_HOME is configured normally, but the error is still reported:
[email protected]:/data/apache-zookeeper-3.7.1-bin/bin$ sh zkServer.sh start zkServer.sh: 78: /data/apache-zookeeper-3.7.1-bin/bin/zkEnv.sh: [[: not found -p: not found java is /data/hadoop/jdk1.8.0_202/bin/java Error: JAVA_HOME is not set and java could not be found in PATH.
Replace it with ./zkServer.sh start
or bash zkServer.sh start
- ERROR: JAVA_HOME is not set and could not be found.
- Remember that Maven can’t recognize Java_ Home problem error: Java_ HOME is not defined correctly.
- Problem in configuring Maven error: Java_ HOME not found in your environment.
- How to set JAVA_HOME on mac
- Error:java.io.FileNotFoundException: Path is not a file [How to Solve]
- Bug001: error in gradle configuration environment variable: ERROR:JAVA_ Home is set to an invalid directory!
- Java connection zookeeper high availability hive error
- Error in starting zookeeper in Windows: zookeeper audit is disabled
- Eclipse startup error: a Java runtime environment (JRE) or Java Development Kit (JDK) must be available
- Could not find appears when JDK is configured java.dll Could not find Java se runtime environment problems
- The first installation of zookeeper on Linux failed to start
- Ubuntu: Failed to initialize compiler: object java.lang.Object In compiler mirror not found
- Error running ‘** [install]‘: No valid Maven installation found. Either set the home director
- Zookeeper will not attempt to authenticate using SASL (unknown error)
- Solve the problem of unable to start under zookeeper Linux
- Shrio | java.io.IOException: Resource [classpath:shiro.ini] could not be found
- CMD input Java error could not create the Java virtual machine
- Error: (44,73) lambda expression and XML are not supported in Java: – source 1.7 Error:java : Compilation failed
- JIRA start error: the jira.home directory ‘/opt/jira_ home’ is already locked. JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- Project with path ‘XXXX’ could not be found