Root (hd0, 0)
Filesystem type is ext2fs, partition type 0x83
Kernel /bzImage_1360×768 RO root=LABEL=/ video…
Error 15: File not found
Press any key to continue…
The reason may be that the system boot configuration was corrupted, causing the boot kernel image to be unable to be found
1. Press any key to return to the boot menu, such as grub menu.
2. Press ‘C’ in the menu interface to enter the GRUB command line interface.
3. Grub> Root (hd0, 0)
4. Grub> Kernel (HD0,0)/vmlinuz-2.6.18-371.el5 (Press TAB during input to get prompt)
5. grub> The initrd (hd0, 0)/initrd – 2.6.18-371. El5. Img
6. grub> boot
The above (HD0,0)vmlinuz-2.6.18-371.el5 InitRd-2.6.18-371. el5.IMg shall be modified according to the actual situation of the machine. You can use TAB for completion selection.
I cannot boot/ in this document directory. Removing boot as I wrote will solve the problem.
- Error 13 when grub starts: solving the problem of invalid or unsupported executable
- Initctl: Job failed to start appears when installing VMware-tools
- How to solve the failed to start switch root error during centos8.1 startup?
- There is no windows solution in dual system Ubuntu grub startup
- Solving Linux minute warning: no support for locale: en_ US.utf
- Troubleshooting of “disk I / O error” after startup
- Modify grub to solve computer startup error: error 17
- [How to Fix] error: file ‘/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod’ not found
- MP-BIOS bug: 8254 timer not connected to IO-APIC
- Solution to ebios read error: error 0x31 when installing snow leopard on virtual machine
- How to manually upgrade Ubuntu 16.04 LTS to Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Part I
- There is a solution to the problem: severity = corrected, type = physical layer, id = 00e5 or id = 00e8 (receiver ID) under Ubuntu
- Nexus 5x unlock bootloader + root
- Solution to display CPU over voltage error when Windows system starts
- Centos 7.2 failed to load SELinux policy freezing
- Solve the error of dual system installation: the grub-efi-amd64-signed package failed to install into /target/.
- error 1962：no operating system found.boot sequence will automatically repeat.
- Linux error deletion libc.so.6 how to recover
- Failed to load SELinux policy. Freezing due to modification of SELinux by centos7