My main problem is to delete a library module and submit the code to the server through GIT. When my colleagues pull the code I upload through git, the project still exists in the library and report the dependency error E rror:Project with path ‘XXXX’ could not be found
When the project is compiled, options corresponding to the related library will appear in gradle.xml automatically generated by. Idea, as shown in the figure
terms of settlement:
Delete the option node of the corresponding library, close the project and re open the compilation.
A more crude way is to delete the. Idea file directly, close the project, and reopen the compilation.
- Idea error: error in method comment @ param parameter
- Reason for error in idea @ springbootapplication [solved]
- Halo blog system reports log error when idea is running
- The reason of error in R file
- How can IntelliJ idea completely delete a project
- Solution to failed to create JVM: error code – 1 JVM path
- Idea startup prompt failed to create jvm: error code -1 jvm path solution
- SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.0 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Vtk7. X is compiled and installed under vs2013 and vs2015
- [VTK] vtk8.2.0 + vs2015 + win10 compilation and configuration
- @How to solve eclipse error after setter and @ getter (@ data) annotation
- Problems in compiling and using node FFI under electron
- Idea error: unable to find or load the main class
- MySQL driver compiling method of QT under windows and solutions to abnormal errors
- Debugging with chrome Node.js
- Solution: how to set program permission as administrator permission in vs2019
- Package pdftex.def Error: PDF mode expected, but DVI mode detected!_ mdpi_ Templatex compilation error in winedt