System environment: win7 x64
1. Download the JDK installation package to install and set system environment variables. Such as:
D: \ \ Program Files \ Java \ jdk1.8.0 _131 \ bin. D:\MinGW\bin;
Enter Java Javac validation on the CMD command line.
2. Download the Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers (CDT) installation package and open Eclipse directly after installation.
3. Download MinGW and select the C /C++ option to download. Then configure and select MinGW
Windows > > Preferences > > c/c++ > > New c/c++ Projects > > Exectable> > MinGW GCC> is selected for Empty Project; > Click apply & gt; > Ok // set MinGW as the default option
The eclipse CDT Program “make” not found in PATH problem can be solved in the following two points:
Right project & GT; > Preferences > > C\C++ Build > > Tool Chain Editor > > Change Current toolchain to MinGW GCC
Right project & GT; > Preferences > > C\C++ Build > > Tool Chain Editor > > Change Current builder to GNU Make builder
You can change the builder (builder) from CDT Internal Builder to External make, change the builder type from Internal Builer to External Builder in builder Settings of C/C++ Build in project properties, and finally fill in the program name of make in Build command. For example, MinGW’s Mingw32-make. This can also be achieved by changing the Current Builder to Gnu Make Builder in C/C++ Build→Tool Chain Editor. The two are different interface displays of the same setting.
Build a hello c program first (CTRL +B), in run (CTRL +F11)
- Cmake error solution encountered in STM32 development with clion
- Solution to the problem of no C / C + + option in the new project of eclipse
- “Launch” appears when eclipse C + + CDT runs the program failed.binary not found”
- Configuring OpenGL environment with code blocks16.0 in Windows 10
- Vs2013 compiling ffmpeg
- There is no automatic completion of unity in vs2019
- How to solve the error after Java importing project
- After eclipse eclipse eclipse imports the correct project, an error is reported in XML and other files
- Idea ignores compilation errors and runs in eclipse compilation mode
- Error running Eclipse: failed to load the JNI shared library
- Eclipse: unable to open editor: no ID org.eclipse.jdt . ui.CompilationUnitEditor Editor descriptor for
- Configuring OpenGL in Code:: blocks
- CodeBlocks environment error the compiler could not find a solution to the problem
- Eclipse PyDev “interpreter does not exist in filesystem”
- Start eclipse and prompt version 1.7.0_ 79 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 1.8 or greater i…
- In windows, “cmake” is not an internal or external command, nor a runnable program or batch file.
- launch failed.Binary Not found in Linux / Ubuntu solution
- Error loading in flex integration: Java / jdk1.6.0_ 35\jre\bin\server\ jvm.dll
- New Maven project– pom.xml report errors