1. Install pandoc h4>
download pandoc official download http://miktex.org/howto/install-miktex p>
other available CSDN resources download address
click directly to install, the default installation, you can choose the installation location.
then configure the environment variable to configure the installation path to the system path. For example, I put E:\IDE\Pandoc into the PATH.
2. Install miktex h4>
directly click install, the default installation, you can choose the installation location.
(if the program does not automatically configure environment variables) requires manual configuration of environment variables to configure the installation path to the system path. If mine is put E:\IDE\MiKTeX 2.9\ MiKTeX \bin\x64 in path.
3. Install various macro packages
select convert PDF
automatically prompt to install various macro packages directly click install (install several times, until the installation is complete…)
note! However, if you encounter Chinese content will report an error, it is unable to convert Chinese, or if you encounter other problems, please feel free to leave a message.
- How to Fix Pandoc wasn’t found.pdflatex not found on PATH
- Error “nbconvert failed: xelatex not found on path…” Solutions
- How to Fix nbconvert failed: Pandoc wasn’t found. Please check that pandoc is installed:
- No data: data: get host by name failed in TCP_ Connect() error resolution
- rmd to pdf error: pandoc document conversion failed with error 43
- The app failed to start because there is no Qt platform to initialize
- Installation and problems of texlive2017 in win10 system
- Solve the problem of prompt couldn’t find path to unrear library after installing unrear in Python
- Pychar configures Anaconda environment
- Node configuration environment variable and global installation of webapck
- Difference between vs code user and system version
- Failed to download package files error after re installing Ubuntu
- Python installation tutorial
- Points for attention in setting up robot framework + Python 3.7.0 environment
- Could’t find path to unrear Library
- Ubuntu 16.04 install Chinese input method
- Tensorflow installation and uninstall (Anaconda version)
- Internal error 2503 solution in endnote installation
- To solve the problem that deep in 20.2 system cannot save and transform the format of typora, and provide an effective installation method of typora
- Access restriction in Eclipse: the type ‘xxx’ is not API solution