If we find the error can’t open when we install Oracle Software display:127.0.0.1 :0.0 ， probably Display can’t find the graphic link library corresponding to 127.0.0.1, so you need to use export display =: 0.0 to make the system automatically find the matching graphic link library,
And modify the overall settings in/home/Oracle /. Bash_ The display parameter in the profile file is =: 0.0.
export DISPLAY= localhost:10.0
Use the xclock command to test the result, if it still reports an error.
Maybe it’s the root environment when the GUI logs in, and then you convert it to an Oracle environment, such as su – oracle ， This may also lead to this error. Error: Can’t open display:127.0..0.1 :0.0
Suppose that the Linux account for installing Oracle Software is Oracle, Then we need to log in to the GUI directly as an Oracle user instead of switching to Oracle after logging in as root, We can set the VNC corresponding to the Oracle user (to install the user environment settings of Oracle) ， Then login VNC as Oracle user to install.
If there is a libxp type error, it may be that the RPM package of libxp is not installed.
- How to delete software completely on MAC
- About ora-00257: archiver error. Connect internal only, until free
- source, ~/.bashrc, ~/.bash_ Profile details
- Oracle complete uninstall manual
- MySQL data backup scheme (compatible with local and remote)
- Centos7 view and close firewall
- Could’t find path to unrear Library
- Solve the problem of prompt couldn’t find path to unrear library after installing unrear in Python
- Can’t open display: can’t open display: localhost:10.0
- Solution of Oracle error 6550
- MySQL ERROR 1054 (42S22): Unknown column’password’ in’field list’ error
- QT encountered in CentOS installation（ qt.qpa.plugin : Could not load the Qt platform plugin “xcb” ）
- Solutions to the failure of importing Python 3.7 SSL module
- Install Java runtime JRE in Ubuntu 16.04
- Viewing crontab log of timed tasks in Linux
- Win10 desktop right click display settings MS- settings:display Or Ms- settings:personalization-background resolvent
- Compiling TPC-H tools for Mac
- virtualbox Failed to load VMMR0.r0 (VERR_SUPLIB_OWNER_NOT_ROOT)
- Unable to find VBScript script engine or error 2738, could not access VBScript runtime
- Solution to prompt “error opening terminal: xterm.” when making menuconfig