error:error: right click on notepad++ to open file
ShellExecute failed (2): Is this command Correct?.
is caused by having notepad++ ‘run as administrator’ option turned on, according to a search engine.
Find notepad++. Exe, right-click on it, go to the compatibility TAB, uncheck “run this program as administrator”, and finally “apply” and “ok”.
my environment: Windows10, Windows 7 estimation is the same method.
Notepad++ is the default software installation directory for disk C.
solution from: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/community/topic/10945/shellexecute-failed-2-is-this-command-correct-fix p>
- Notepad + + has no plug-in manager solution
- Notepad + + install JSON format plug-in
- When reading the CSV file with Python 3, the Unicode decodeerror: ‘UTF-8’ codec can’t decode byte 0xd0 in position 0: invalid con appears
- MySQL installation error. Netframeword installation failed
- Syntax error: unexpected end of file problem [two solutions]
- Internal error 2503 solution in endnote installation
- The solution of configuring OpenGL in vs2017
- RegOpenKeyEx returns error value 5
- [windows] U disk installed system, unable to format the selected partition [error: 0x8004242d]
- samba Error NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED Failed to connect with SMB1 — no workgroup available
- Failed to create JVM. JVM Path: xxxxx
- Failed to load vmmr0.r0 (Verr_ SUPLIB_ PATH_ NOT_ CLEAN).
- Windows Visual C + + 2005 redistributable error 1935 solution
- Error running Eclipse: failed to load the JNI shared library
- How to batch create folders in Excel form and copy the specified files to a new folder
- [reprint] method to solve error 16 in illustrator CS6
- Error 2052/2053 when installing node.js in win
- CONDA HTTP error is prompted when Anaconda prompt is installed and updated
- Failed to create Anaconda Menus
- The vscode installation plug-in liveserver specified browser reported an error and could not be found