When using virt manager to install KVM virtual machine, an error will be reported and the prompt will be displayed
Unable to initialize GTK: could not open display
The log shows:
WARNING! The remote SSH server rejected X11 forwarding request.
Yum - y install xorg-x11-xauth
log out of xshell, log in again, and then call virt manager
- TIP: Unable to initialize gtk, is DISPLAY set properly?
- Can’t open display: can’t open display: localhost:10.0
- Change root to Oracle, and error: can’t open display: can’t open
- Network card problem: Unable to initialize Windows Sockets interface
- Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize: unable to load the file system codec.
- Jstack command execution error: unable to open socket file: target process not responding or hotspot VM not loaded
- pycharm: Unable to display frame vriables
- The solution of PDF file unable to display thumbnail in win7
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open / dev / vmmon: broken pipeline” when running VMware virtual machine?
- [Solved] VMware Workstation startup error: Unable to open kernel device…
- : – 1: error: lnk1168: unable to open xxx.exe for writing
- (20200915 solved) vscope appears unable to open ‘hashable’_ class_ helper.pxi ‘
- VMware virtual machine prompt: locking file failed, unable to open the disk solution
- [solution] a perfect solution to the problem of failed to load module “Canberra GTK module” in Ubuntu
- Unity3d open prompt failed to initialize unity graphic
- Panda was unable to open the. Xlsx file, xlrd.biffh.XLRDError : Excel xlsx file； not supported
- Error in header file when calling OpenGL to open obj file in vs2013: unable to open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directories
- Error running ‘Tomcat 8.5.31’: Unable to open debugger port
- Solution of unable to open source file “StdAfx. H” in vs2013 / 2012
- Open the top left corner of the chrome page to display the volume and playback chrome.exe Problem solving