The following error occurred while configuring the blog’s WLW (Windows Live Writer) service: “unable to connect to your log service: invalid server response – received response from the log server blogger.getUsersBlogs Method’s response is invalid: invalid response document returned from XMLRPC server. Please try to resolve the problem and try again. ”
Document the solution:
Windows Live Writer (hereinafter referred to as WLW) is a very convenient blog offline editor launched by Microsoft. Recently, I want to use it to update the blog, but there are many problems in the configuration. Please record here for more friends to see.
First of all, to use WLW in WordPress, you must enable the XML-RPC publishing protocol. This protocol is enabled by default in WordPress versions after 3.5. If it is a version before 3.5, you need to find the xml-prc protocol under the “Settings – & gt; composition” menu, and then open it.
After the service is started, configure the parameters according to the regulations and wait for the link. The result is “unable to connect to your log service: invalid response from the server – the response received from the log server is invalid” blogger.getUsersBlogs Method’s response is invalid: invalid response document returned from XMLRPC server. Please try to resolve the problem and try again. ” This is a mistake.
The cause of this problem is very simple – this is due to a bug in WordPress itself. Under UTF-8 encoding, XML RPC returns an incorrect format and lacks three bytes.
Find the reason and solve it
- Step 1: find class- IXR.php The second step is to open and edit the class- IXR.php File, and then find the statement [$length = strlen ($XML);] to replace [$length = strlen ($XML) + 3;], and the problem is solved!
Note: please back up the original file before editing
OK, restart WLW to link. Is that ok?
OK, the problem was solved successfully~~
- SQL Server 2005, unable to log in, forget sa password, 15405 error!
- Ubuntu reads the shared folder under windows Unable to mount location Failed to retrieve share list from server
- CentOS Liunx 7 uses rdesktop to remotely connect to the Alibaba Cloud server and it appears Failed to connect, CredSSP required by server.
- windows live mail error message
- The MySQL service suddenly hangs up with the error message can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)
- SQL Server 2008 18456 error and SA unable to login solution
- The solution of PL / SQL can’t connect to the remote server after installing Oracle locally
- win10 unable to start ssh-agent service, error :1058 solution
- [Solved] failed to connect to server, reason: Unable to establish connection
- Nginx reports 502 error, log connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream. A personal effective solution
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- JRebel: ERROR Failed to obtain seat. Unable to connect to license server. Check
- E: unable to locate package MySQL server error solution
- MongoNetworkError: failed to connect to server [localhost:27017] on first connect [Error: connect EC
- Connection error:Cannot connect to redis-server. Details are available in connection log.
- PHP under linux uses pdo-dblib to connect to mssql to report an error solution. Error message: SQLSTATE Adaptive Server connection failed (severity 9)
- Docker delete error response from daemon: Conflict: unable to delete xxxxx solution
- Sqlog connect to MySQL 8.0.24 remote server, error: 2058 solution
- Atom live server plug-in installation