The following error occurred while configuring the blog’s WLW (Windows Live Writer) service: “unable to connect to your log service: invalid server response – received response from the log server blogger.getUsersBlogs Method’s response is invalid: invalid response document returned from XMLRPC server. Please try to resolve the problem and try again. ”
Document the solution:
Windows Live Writer (hereinafter referred to as WLW) is a very convenient blog offline editor launched by Microsoft. Recently, I want to use it to update the blog, but there are many problems in the configuration. Please record here for more friends to see.
First of all, to use WLW in WordPress, you must enable the XML-RPC publishing protocol. This protocol is enabled by default in WordPress versions after 3.5. If it is a version before 3.5, you need to find the xml-prc protocol under the “Settings – & gt; composition” menu, and then open it.
After the service is started, configure the parameters according to the regulations and wait for the link. The result is “unable to connect to your log service: invalid response from the server – the response received from the log server is invalid” blogger.getUsersBlogs Method’s response is invalid: invalid response document returned from XMLRPC server. Please try to resolve the problem and try again. ” This is a mistake.
The cause of this problem is very simple – this is due to a bug in WordPress itself. Under UTF-8 encoding, XML RPC returns an incorrect format and lacks three bytes.
Find the reason and solve it
- Step 1: find class- IXR.php The second step is to open and edit the class- IXR.php File, and then find the statement [$length = strlen ($XML);] to replace [$length = strlen ($XML) + 3;], and the problem is solved!
Note: please back up the original file before editing
OK, restart WLW to link. Is that ok?
OK, the problem was solved successfully~~
- WordPress: How to Remove the directory name in the link
- chrome net_error_map
- The solution of PL / SQL can’t connect to the remote server after installing Oracle locally
- TNS-03505: Failed to resolve name – accidental error!
- JSON parse error: invalid UTF-8 solution series
- Exception of browser accessing servlet404
- Fedora32 start container error – OCI runtime create failed: This version of runc doesn’t work on cgroups V2: unknown
- Pychar console error: xmlrpc.client.Fault : Fault 0: ‘ java.lang.NullPointerException
- Endnote inserting documents causes word to crash! ! Solution
- 451 4.7.0 temporary server error. Please try again later. Prx5
- E: unable to locate package MySQL server error solution
- PHP & nbsp; built in server array
- MS SQL Could not obtain information about Windows NT group/user ‘domain\login’, error code 0x5. [SQ…
- Solve the problem of “A TimThumb error has occured” in the WordPress program
- windows live mail error message
- Hash verification failed for CDH5.8.2 installation
- PHP big file upload problem (500m or above)
- OpenGL programming error analysis
- Solution to Oracle error 17002
- Linux novice: unable to locate package error solution