Recently, the domain name was upgraded. Because the test server is an intranet, the built test domain name cannot be resolved. The hosts file of the mobile phone needs to be modified. An error occurred when using the ADB command to obtain the root permission. Take this as a record.
Equipment: Xiaomi 4C
MIUI is: miui10 development version
The BL lock has been unlocked and the root permission has been obtained, but it is found that the hosts file can not be modified, and the system file lock needs to be unlocked. Therefore, the ADB command is used to unlock the system file lock. It is found that the device cannot be found due to the error. Two solutions are found, which can be tried by the blogger himself. The second solution is used by the blogger.
The first one is the first one
1. First check who is occupying the port of 5037?Netstat – AON | findstr 5037
2. Kill the process that occupies the port.
3. If you start over, it will work well. However, bloggers are an exception, and still haven’t found the device list…
ADB devices — View devices
ADB reboot EDL or ADB reboot is OK. After the device is rebooted, it will work again.
If you also have this problem, you can try this method. I hope it can help you. If you are also a Xiaomi device and want to unlock or get the highest root permission, you can send a private message to me. I want a tutorial or tool.
I wish you success in your work!
- Android ADB command adb devices error: protocol fault (no status)
- [Solved] adb shell error: no devices/emulators found
- On the error report after the command of ADB shell error:device not A solution of found
- Command not found: ADB appears on Mac
- After adb is connected to an android phone, remount failed: operation not permitted when adb remount is a roundabout solution
- Linux basic command execution error: the solution of command not found
- The solution to the error of “no override found for * *” in the use of VTK
- Solution: pairing Bluetooth devices with win10 and Linux dual systems
- Android error: ADB port is occupied（ adb.exe ,start-server’ failed — run manually if necessary)
- Solution to the error $’\ R’: command not found when executing shell script under Linux
- Solution not found by JPS command
- Mac command not found solution
- After the eclipse Android virtual machine starts, an error will be reported: similar to SDK manager devices.xml Solution
- How to Fix adb_server_notify: ADB server connection failed
- MacOS WGet ‘command not found’ solution
- Ubuntu add apt repository command not found solution
- Solution to command line option syntax error. Type command /? For help
- [Android test] solution for error closed after the carriage return of the ADB shell
- [solved] – bash: rabbitmq plugins: command not found or RA bbitmqctl:command not found
- [screen recording] an error is reported in the screenrecord command: inaccessible or not found