If it helps, thank thumb up for the encouragement
The environment is win10+R3.6.3
, the problem has been solved, and the Error is reported as follows:
loading required package: gplot Error: package or namespace load failed for 'gplot' in loadNamespace(j < -i [[1L]], c(lib.loc,.libpaths (), versionCheck = vI[[j]): there is no package error called 'caTools' : failed to load the package' gpaths '
There has been a problem this morning, which is strange. CaTools could not be installed in Rstudio and I have already packed the plots, so I guess it’s caTools’ problem.
- USES general method one, not ok:
directly click Rstudio, click install and then enter caTools is not ok. Use method 2, no:
- use method three, first download the resources and then local installation, successfully solved.
First find caTools resource location, address is as follows:
and then on the page, right click to get the resource bundle links, return to Rstudio, enter the following two lines of code, run successfully solve the problem of caTools installation.
packageurl <- "https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/4.0/caTools_1.18.0.zip" install.packages(packageurl, repos=NULL, type="source")
It should be added that if a package has not been installed, baidu searches for the package, such as "R installs caTools". We then see if our dependent packages are configured so that we can have a second way to look at them, in addition to the ones that the console output lacks.
Refer to the blog:
- Error in loadNamespace(name) : there is no package called ‘yaml’
- An error is reported when installing the package directly in pycharm, but it can be installed through the terminal. Error non zero exit code (2)
- R language loading xlsx error error: JAVA_HOME cannot be determined from the Registry
- Installing R’s “mvtnorm” package in Windows system: solving the problem of the R package “mvtnorm” is not installed
- Error in pom.xml file of sub module of Maven aggregation project
- Win10 installation PostgreSQL error running… And installation process
- Pychar configures Anaconda environment
- Error in compiling rmarkdown to PDF file` xxx.sty ‘ not found.
- The action ‘install’ for product ‘MySQL server 5.7.19’ failed
- Installing gensim in Anaconda
- RemoveError: ‘requests’ is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda’s operating enviro
- Download and install texlive
- Installation failed with message Failed to finalize session : INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK
- R language packages installation failed: Error in install.packages: error reading from connection
- Unity install ilruntime plug-in [novice installation tutorial] (supported by unity2018 and later versions)
- Install and run phantomjs on MAC
- Error in installing virtualenv
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 download and installation and error:16 The solution of
- On NPM audit fix
- Error handling of apt instruction e: unmet dependencies. Try ‘apt — fix broken install’ with no packages in Ubuntu 20.04