If it helps, thank thumb up for the encouragement
The environment is win10+R3.6.3
, the problem has been solved, and the Error is reported as follows:
loading required package: gplot Error: package or namespace load failed for 'gplot' in loadNamespace(j < -i [[1L]], c(lib.loc,.libpaths (), versionCheck = vI[[j]): there is no package error called 'caTools' : failed to load the package' gpaths '
There has been a problem this morning, which is strange. CaTools could not be installed in Rstudio and I have already packed the plots, so I guess it’s caTools’ problem.
- USES general method one, not ok:
directly click Rstudio, click install and then enter caTools is not ok. Use method 2, no:
- use method three, first download the resources and then local installation, successfully solved.
First find caTools resource location, address is as follows:
and then on the page, right click to get the resource bundle links, return to Rstudio, enter the following two lines of code, run successfully solve the problem of caTools installation.
packageurl <- "https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/4.0/caTools_1.18.0.zip" install.packages(packageurl, repos=NULL, type="source")
It should be added that if a package has not been installed, baidu searches for the package, such as "R installs caTools". We then see if our dependent packages are configured so that we can have a second way to look at them, in addition to the ones that the console output lacks.
Refer to the blog:
- R: error: package or namespace load failed for ‘rjava’:
- Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘rJava’:
- After tensorflow installation, an error occurred while importing: importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module could not be found
- The solution of “failed to load il2cpp” in Android package launched by unity
- An error occurred during win10 PostgreSQL installation: “failed to load SQL modules into the database cluster“
- Solution to “An error occurred while loading the archive” appears when decompressing the rar file compressed package
- Error running Eclipse: failed to load the JNI shared library
- Error occurred when Python installed the pocketsphinx module (package): Command‘ swig.exe “Failed: no such file or directory
- Unity package APK exception failed to re package resources
- Does the version of idea2020.1 import mybayis jar package or report an error? Error: (4,28) Java: package org.apache.ibatis.io does not exist
- python: This application failed to stat could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”
- Failed to import package with error: couldn’t decompress package
- Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from when the jar file is running
- Completely solve install_ FAILED_ UPDATE_ Incompatible installation error, the installation package is not consistent with the previous installation package signature on the device
- When jar file is running: Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from ……Solution
- Tomcat was unable to load Maven’s jar package
- Spring boot running appears java.lang.IllegalStateException : Failed to load ApplicationContext
- This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”.
- When python installs pocketsphinx module (package), an error is reported: command ‘swig.exe’ failed: No such file or directory
- Idea Maven project uses package to package and report error (package does not exist)