there was a problem that the graphics window could not be used when drawing with matplotlib today:
This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”
Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
That’s the case with
I had no problem using it before, but suddenly today, I think it must be because I have just reinstalled some packages or library files of the system that have not been installed, or the environment is configured.
because python was installed before, then install whatever package you need, step by step install over, after reinstall the system for convenience, install anaconda, so as not to rely on the environment too much trouble. However, there was a problem: the application failed to start because it could not find or load the QT platform plug-in “Windows” .
looked up some related column problems on the Internet, and finally solved the problem.
plug-ins cannot be found or loaded, in two cases 1: no relevant software or libraries are installed. 2: Yes, but there is no associated path at call time.
I looked at Qt’s installation package:
is all there is, so the problem should be the path setting. There are many related problems on the Internet, the main one is to add it in the environment variable, the steps are as follows:
variable name: QT_QPA_PLATFORM_PLUGIN_PATH
plugins variable value: D:\Anaconda\ PKGS \qt-5.6.2-vc14h6f8c307_12\Library\plugins (my path, installation location changed, changed)
remember that it’s the qt plugins path.
if the problem is the above, then 90% of the solution is like this. At the beginning, I also added the variable value wrong, so I failed several times, but as long as you find the right path, you can solve ( after every change in the variable remember to restart the software, run again, otherwise no change ).
- This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”.
- This application failed to start because it could not find or load the QT platform
- QT encountered in CentOS installation（ qt.qpa.plugin : Could not load the Qt platform plugin “xcb” ）
- Failed to load plugin jsdoc: Cannot find module ‘eslint-plugin-jsdoc‘
- The app failed to start because there is no Qt platform to initialize
- Failed to load plugin react: cannot find module ‘eslint plugin react’ appears when running Vue project‘
- Can not start, can not find QT pligins “windows” problem after installing QT vs environment 2021-06-13
- ImportError: ‘DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
- The Java command could not find or load the main class
- Could not find or load main class
- WSL start QT error qt.qpa.xcb : could not connect to display :0.0
- Error: could not find or load main class
- Failed to load platform rendering library
- Problems encountered after Maven installation or upgrade: could not find or load main class org.codehaus.plexus .class…..
- Error: Could not find or load main class ***
- An error occurred when running ROCR: Failed to load the package ‘caTools’, package or namespace load failed
- Python error: importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module solution
- Tomcat9 Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap
- Resolve the problem of “event ID 4107” or “event ID 11” errors recorded in the application logs of windows and windows server
- Install Python C extension compiler environment under windows (solve “error: command” cl.exe ‘ failed: No such file or directory”）