there was a problem that the graphics window could not be used when drawing with matplotlib today:
This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”
Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
That’s the case with
I had no problem using it before, but suddenly today, I think it must be because I have just reinstalled some packages or library files of the system that have not been installed, or the environment is configured.
because python was installed before, then install whatever package you need, step by step install over, after reinstall the system for convenience, install anaconda, so as not to rely on the environment too much trouble. However, there was a problem: the application failed to start because it could not find or load the QT platform plug-in “Windows” .
looked up some related column problems on the Internet, and finally solved the problem.
plug-ins cannot be found or loaded, in two cases 1: no relevant software or libraries are installed. 2: Yes, but there is no associated path at call time.
I looked at Qt’s installation package:
is all there is, so the problem should be the path setting. There are many related problems on the Internet, the main one is to add it in the environment variable, the steps are as follows:
variable name: QT_QPA_PLATFORM_PLUGIN_PATH
plugins variable value: D:\Anaconda\ PKGS \qt-5.6.2-vc14h6f8c307_12\Library\plugins (my path, installation location changed, changed)
remember that it’s the qt plugins path.
if the problem is the above, then 90% of the solution is like this. At the beginning, I also added the variable value wrong, so I failed several times, but as long as you find the right path, you can solve ( after every change in the variable remember to restart the software, run again, otherwise no change ).
- The app failed to start because there is no Qt platform to initialize
- Error “nbconvert failed: xelatex not found on path…” Solutions
- Pychar configures Anaconda environment
- Under win864 bit, install python, PyQt4 and sip. (final failure, only record)
- Installing gensim in Anaconda
- Stopping ADB server failed(code -1)
- This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”.
- ImportError: ‘DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
- Data analysis to obtain Yahoo stock data: some problems are encountered when using panda datareader (cannot import name ‘is_ list_ Like ‘problem)
- Error running Eclipse: failed to load the JNI shared library
- Installation of Python on MAC
- Node configuration environment variable and global installation of webapck
- Processing method of PIP exception no module named ‘pip’
- Idapython: the solution of importing “site” failed error
- QT encountered in CentOS installation（ qt.qpa.plugin : Could not load the Qt platform plugin “xcb” ）
- Oracle Net Configuration Assistant failed abnormal solution
- When Dbeaver starts on Mac, it reports an error: “fail to create java virtual machine”
- Solution: Solving Environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve
- WSL start QT error qt.qpa.xcb : could not connect to display :0.0
- ISE simulator reported an error: ERROR:Simulator : 861 – failed to link the design solution