command ‘swig.exe’ failed: No such file or directory when installing pocket sphinx today. I found a lot of content on the Internet, and finally I succeeded.
first of all, my computer is Windows10 system, the method is only available for Windows system, other systems do not know.
error is due to the fact that swig is missing from your computer, so you need to download and install it. I download from the website of the latest package swig 4.0.2, website address is: http://www.swig.org/download.html.
to unzip the downloaded files to C pan-gen directory. I want to emphasize the root directory here, because my previous attempts to put it in C:\Program Files (x86) still didn’t work (for unknown reasons). Finally, I just put it under C:\swigwin-4.0.2.
then add a new path path to the environment variable.
after the above steps are completed, then there is no problem with installing pocketsphinx.
- When python installs pocketsphinx module (package), an error is reported: command ‘swig.exe’ failed: No such file or directory
- Countermeasures for Error 1935 when installing MATLAB under Windows 10
- Python installation tutorial
- The solution of configuring OpenGL in vs2017
- Configuring OpenGL with win 10 + CodeBlocks
- ArcGIS Earth 1.7 beta installation method-solve the 0X80070057.DirectX device creation failed problem
- Solution of visdom enabling problem
- Error running Eclipse: failed to load the JNI shared library
- A series of problems in configuring OpenGL development environment in vs2015
- Mac realizes file interaction (upload and download) between terminal and server
- Workaround: windowserror: [error 193]% 1 is not a valid Win32 Application
- Solution windowserror: [error 193]% 1 is not a valid Win32 Application
- Failed to create Anaconda Menus
- When vivado2017 is started, the “error when launching” dialog box will pop up vivado.bat : Launcher time out”
- Win 10 System Restore Fail 0x80070091
- Installing swig on Linux
- [Solved] error: link.exe‘ failed with exit status 1158
- Solve the problem of prompt couldn’t find path to unrear library after installing unrear in Python
- Solution: vs2017 cannot open header files such as stdio. H main. H
- Installation and use of OpenGL based on CodeBlocks